Theme name: LightBlueBBF
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9530 (5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9650/9700 (5.0), 9800 (6.0)

FREE THEME

GET IT NOW

11-02-10 02:45 PM
    does it have a today?
    11-02-10 03:07 PM
    I really liked this theme throughout, but deleted it almost right away.

I was hoping that little BB-Freaks logo was part of the default wallpaper, but unfortunately it is a permanent piece of the Home Screen, acting as the button to reveal/hide the bottom dock.

I understand this is a free theme, but I just found that obnoxious.
    If it was on the App Screen somewhere just as a logo placement, I could take that; but no way did I want that on my screen full-time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-04-10 09:34 AM
    I really liked this theme throughout, but deleted it almost right away.

I was hoping that little BB-Freaks logo was part of the default wallpaper, but unfortunately it is a permanent piece of the Home Screen, acting as the button to reveal/hide the bottom dock.

I understand this is a free theme, but I just found that obnoxious.
    If it was on the App Screen somewhere just as a logo placement, I could take that; but no way did I want that on my screen full-time.

Yes, you're right. That can be a little annoying but that was the intention, we only make Premium themes but now we're starting to make some couple FREE Themes but with the BB-Freaks logo somewhere in the theme. Regards!
    11-04-10 10:46 AM
    I own a business, so I totally get it.

Just front and centre, Home Screen, I thought was overkill.

Maybe if it was at the top or bottom of popups and/or menus, that would accomplish your goal without having people being annoyed at seeing your "brand" in the future.
    And of course including an icon as a BB-Freaks launcher as a lot of others do.

Again, just my ideas & opinions. I do appreciate that you didn't "flame" me, as I meant no disrespect. As I stated, I liked the theme throughout otherwise. The workmanship and graphics are first-rate.

11-04-10 11:15 AM
    i like this theme a lot but i find it a too bright at night. Do u mind to change the color to a darker shade..blue or red would be nice...PLEASE? THANK YOU!
    11-27-10 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD