| | 02-02-2011, 10:11 PM Thread Author #1
<< Free >> SuperTilt+ Lite by SLGTA
Update 2011/08/21 - SuperTilt Lite v5.0
Based on popular demand, I have updated this theme with OS7 icons !!
>> OTA Install SuperTilt Lite v5.0 <<
If you download, please leave a comment on what you like/dislike about this theme. Thanks.
Update 2011/02/24 - SuperTilt Lite v4.2
Bug fixes on browser bookmark text color.
Bug fixes on WiFi meters and Notification icons on application headers.
Everyone should upgrade to v4.2
Major Update 2011/02/22 - SuperTilt v4.1 Lite
This is the Lite version of SuperTilt v4.1
It inherited all upgrades on v4.1 but with only one hidden dock as in all previous Lite version.
1. New banner design (smaller header).
2. Access to Calendar / Clock / Profile from header hotspots.
3. Access to Options / Messages / Manage Connection from footer hotspots.
4. Added Text messages on Hidden Today screen.
5. Refined color scheme (Semi-transparent dialog and menu background, etc)
Portrait Home Screen and screenshot markup showing the hotspots (Dock 2, 3 & 4 are not active in this Lite version
Landscape Media Dock
Update 2011/02/15 - SuperTilt v3.1 Lite
v3 solved some navigation issues but have introduced too much lag. So, I have gone back to the drawing board last night, and I think I have nailed it. You will be surprised how smooth the hidden dock and the hidden today is in v3.1.
I wasn't able to get to this smooth with the hidden today in the past.
Try v3.1 and you will not be disappointed.
Major Update 2011/02/13 - SuperTilt v3 Lite
1. Color changes .... I have converted the default coloring scheme into a Black/Silver one.
2. The handling of the Hidden Today have been redesigned
3. Added 5 quick access hotspots to the Hidden Today screen
3. Graphic and Script optimization - resulting in a smaller and faster theme
Update 2011/02/05 - SuperTilt+v2 Lite
- The four hidden hotspot is now customizable (app#2 - app#5)
- Rearrange hotspot to sync up with the new version of SuperTilt+ (see screenshoot)
- Optimized SVG code
- Include "Windows Live Messenger" on the Landscape Home (Social Dock). Removed "Social Feed" as it can be included as one of the hotspot on the Portrait Home.
To make v2 launch the same set of apps as in the previous version...
- put the Weather app as the first application on the application list (app0)
- put the Message app as the second application on the application list (app1)
- put the Calendar app as the third application on the application list (app2)
- put the Contacts app as the fourth application on the application list (app3)
- put the Social Feed app as the fifth application on the applicaiton list (app4)
The four apps on the hidden dock are app5 to app8.
SuperTilt+ v1 Lite
The SuperTilt thread is getting too big, so I am starting this new thread for a "Lite" version of SuperTilt+.
This "Lite" version is not only simple and fast, but also require minimal user setup.
If you like the power and simplicity of the original SuperTilt, this is for you.
I will suggest anyone with any previous version of SuperTilt / SuperTilt+ to upgrade to this version.
Comments and Suggestions are welcome. Enjoy.
- Wallpaper friendly
- Weather slot (app#1)
- Hidden Dock (customizable icons - app#2 to #5) - close by the "escape" key
- Hidden Today (Messages and Calendar) with trackpad navigation - close by the "escape" key
- Six Hidden Hotspot on home screen (Message, Calendar, Contacts, Social Feeds, Hidden Today, Hidden Dock)
- Green Battery icon with percentage
- Green Signal meter
- Blue WiFi meter
- Landscape (12 pre-defined apps - Social and Media)