That seems to be a problem with one of the OS out there, it has been corrected in the latest release .337. You can find the links to download and how to upgrade on the main CrackBerry Page HERE
    I changed the theme, pulled the battery and tried again without that problem. So I thought it was theme related.
    11-10-10 08:32 AM
    Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

11-27-10 01:04 AM
    awesome theme!
    11-27-10 02:00 AM
    Browser icon should have been Bowser.. haha
    11-28-10 03:10 AM
    sorry kind of a newbie question but how do i save this to my torch after i download it on my comp??
    if you right click on the OTA link, select "copy link" or "copy linked file" and email that link to your BB email you can download it that way.

also...correct me if i'm wrong, but is the star the battery meter?
    11-30-10 09:42 AM

also...correct me if i'm wrong, but is the star the battery meter?
    You are correct, it disappears as your battery dies.

11-30-10 09:47 AM
    I've only had my torch for about 2 weeks and I want that Mario theme more than anything but I have no idea how to download .jar and .jad files. anyone that could help me would be rewarded in the next life.
    12-15-10 05:49 AM
    I've only had my torch for about 2 weeks and I want that Mario theme more than anything but I have no idea how to download .jar and .jad files. anyone that could help me would be rewarded in the next life.
    To download you need to navigate to this page on your Torch Browser and click the OTA INSTALL link. The theme will automatically install on your Torch.
    12-15-10 06:56 AM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD