Introducing SteaamPunkBerry for the Torch 9800

-Battery Meter skinned as a Rusty Gear that disappears as your Battery dies
    -Signal Meter skinned as Edison Light Bulbs
    -Focus Icon is a Black Quill
    -New Item Icon is an Antique Pocket Watch
    -Unread Icons skinned to match App Screen Icons
    -App Screen Icons skinned as old Victorian Items [icons created by Samantha Wright]
    -All other Icons, Buttons, Highlights, Cursors, Fonts skinned to match theme.

Hourglass

OTA INSTALL

Please remember to do a battery pull after installing this theme and each time after you change to a new theme already on your Torch (not sure if this is a TB issue or a Torch specific issue
    Last edited by curve1967; 10-04-10 at 07:34 AM.
    09-29-10 06:24 PM
    Nice! Thank you!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    irvc_ likes this.
    09-29-10 08:04 PM
    Love the design. Trying it now; noticing some lag (which was really bad in the messages app, but I've pulled the battery a second time to test some more). I replaced the background with the attached wallpaper, though. Nice job!
    gabita likes this.
    09-29-10 08:50 PM
    Nice theme! Using it now

09-29-10 09:33 PM
    Love LOVE this theme but I found my device was seriously lagging with it. Even switching to another theme and pulling the battery didn't help, until I uninstalled it. Anyone else seeing this? Because I really want to keep it.
    09-29-10 11:09 PM
    Quick update: uninstalled, reinstalled, and another battery pull- seems to be doing much better. Will keep playing with it but it is really a nice theme.

One issue: the browser font is dark-on-dark, making the "start" screen hard to read. A minor one but definitely something the should be fixed.

09-29-10 11:31 PM
    Hey one thing I want to add is that new messages do not show up in bold... But will do a pull and see if it corrects it

09-30-10 11:00 AM
    Thanks for the feedback guys, just picked up my Torch an hour ago so I will be working with it over the next day or so to perfect the theme.
    09-30-10 11:25 AM
    Downloaded and tested the theme, looks fantastic! Love the classic look the phone now has. Very cool. One complaint, which was already stated, was browswer start page text is dark on dark.

Other than that, no lag, looks great! Thank you!

EDIT: Also, in the Facebook app, the options menu text is white on a white background. Just an FYI.
    Last edited by SRWitty; 09-30-10 at 12:40 PM.
    09-30-10 12:25 PM
    Browser text colour has been fixed and Facebook as well. Thanks for waiting guys!!!
    09-30-10 09:54 PM
    This is a cool theme. Good jod.
    10-01-10 12:58 AM
    It looks great! Thanks for the fix!

10-01-10 11:45 AM
    Theme totally redone to make icons sharper, fix the font problems in the browser and setup. No Media Folder problem on this theme, or any of my themes.
    You can redownload using the original links in the OP
    10-02-10 09:45 PM
    anyway to have the full gear light up or start to chane to red when the battery is dying... that's the ONLY thing that i think that this theme is missing, one of the best themes that have been created so far, using the stock os 6 functionality
    10-03-10 09:15 AM
    anyway to have the full gear light up or start to chane to red when the battery is dying... that's the ONLY thing that i think that this theme is missing, one of the best themes that have been created so far, using the stock os 6 functionality
    Sorry I am not exactly sure what you mean. The gear should slowly turn red as your battery dies but it is sort of subtle as you can see from the attached image. Do you think it would help if I add txt (100-0%) in the middle of the gear?
    10-03-10 09:25 AM
    hehe, no what i was trying to say was, that with the gear, only the right side (half) goes from beige or tan to red while the power is draining, instead of both sides of the gear,

what i was trying to say is if it were to do the full gear, in a clockwise swing...

and the only reason i mention it is because my gear turns red at 50% charge, and i am usually fooled that it is dead/dying
    10-03-10 09:51 AM
    I have a great respect for you and what you are doing with the TB 6.0 beta. The work you do is fraking great and I love the icons from this theme and your Buufed Fantasy theme. I think I have found my new favorite theme builder in you. Great theme, great feedback to us on fixed bugs, and overall your doing the right thing and offering them for free when this is still a beta TB. Youyr themes are the only ones keeping my torch from being bla bla bla stock. Anywho keep up the great work and much respect for yoyr work !

10-03-10 10:41 AM
    shadow hit it dead on the nail!
    10-03-10 07:34 PM
    Oh wow this looks great! I'm a big fan of steampunk and it's always a bit difficult to find good ones for everything. This is a step in the right direction. I'll be sure to try it out. Thanks!
    10-04-10 01:44 AM
    Works perfectly for me. Probably the best theme I have ever seen for a BB. Keep up the good work, I just wish I were artistic enough to be able to make a contribution to the community.
    10-06-10 09:30 PM
    Thank you for the theme! It's the first one I put on my phone and I love it. I changed the background pic - it fits perfectly with the style of the set-up though. )

Wonderful work!
    10-07-10 07:54 PM
    post a screen shot of the wallpapers u use with the theme
    10-14-10 08:01 PM
    Great theme thanx!!!!!!!!

10-16-10 07:27 PM
    Absolutely love this theme! You did a great job on attention to detail. The only thing is the menus are still black font on dark brown background in browser, bbm and other apps. It makes it hard to read.

10-20-10 04:51 PM
    Absolutely love this theme! You did a great job on attention to detail. The only thing is the menus are still black font on dark brown background in browser, bbm and other apps. It makes it hard to read.

Try redownloading from the original font, I reset the default font and it should show properly in the apps you mentioned. The lastest version# is 2010.10.09.1137
    10-20-10 07:31 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD