I recall some people were looking for a wallpaper-friendly theme...

This one has no icons (except the profiles icon) on the home screen. The time is smaller, banner reduced, etc.

This version uses the default blue highlight color throughout. I plan to make it in a few other color variations within the next couple of days.

See attachments for screen shots (sorry - having problems using img tags with my host).

OTA here
    tbird, Zach7, leanneleg and 2 others like this.
    10-24-10 06:24 PM
    Very nice thank u

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-10 10:33 PM
    Thanks for the theme! Great work! By any chance would u be able to make them with a solid black background?

10-25-10 11:55 PM
    You are my hero. Thank you so muxh for this.

10-26-10 05:17 AM
    Hi there, finally remembered to come check this out from my PC to see the screenshots� Thought I'd give it a try for a bit.

Here are the screenshots for anyone mobile:

1. Home Screen

2. App Screen

3. Landscape Home Screen

Thanks for posting a great free theme.

Last edited by elite1; 10-28-10 at 05:38 AM.
    10-28-10 05:36 AM
    And here's my own wallpaper with it:

10-28-10 05:40 AM
    ^ As you can see from my screenshot, the right bit of my Profiles icon is cut off, just a bit.

I like the wallpaper as you've done; I think it's more interesting than a flat black, personally.

I would love to see the time made just a tad larger. Not bolded, just a larger size, same font.

10-28-10 05:47 AM
    Great theme! Can you post the original wallpaper so I can customize it?

Thanks
    11-07-10 02:52 PM
    i love this theme with the cb wall papaer changer
    11-07-10 05:01 PM
    This is a great theme! Would you consider an addition? It would be super handy if the date at the bottom opened the calendar and maybe the battery icon opening the messages folder? I would gladly donate also. Thank you for the theme!
    11-07-10 06:09 PM
    Oh good, link is back up. It was down earlier�

11-07-10 08:48 PM
    Thank you! Theme looks great
    11-08-10 05:03 PM
    Pretty nice! Thanks

11-08-10 10:20 PM
    Thanks, elite1! Appreciate you posting inline images.

I will make a large font version and post it within the next couple of days.

This is a great theme! Would you consider an addition? It would be super handy if the date at the bottom opened the calendar and maybe the battery icon opening the messages folder? I would gladly donate also. Thank you for the theme!
    I'll make a version where clicking on the date opens the calendar and the battery opens the first app based on your device application order. (I don't like hard-coding some things that are likely to be things people would want to customize.) I'll post it this weekend.

I always love your themes. This one is lovely. When you make other colors, can you make one with black instead of a color? I want plain black. Or purple will do...
    Thanks.

Black focus icons don't show up very well on black wallpaper... they don't show up at all over black menu backgrounds... and I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want a black highlight over black text.

Purple highlights (and other colors) will be available later this week.
    tbird likes this.
    11-09-10 08:23 AM
    Thank you very much for the response and hard work to update your great theme!

11-09-10 10:24 PM
    Very Bold, just curious if you were able to add those few changes to the theme? Thanks again!
    11-23-10 02:14 PM
    i love this theme!!! Would it be possible to use a 1% battery meter instead of the 10%? Other than that, it's awesome!
    12-29-10 11:35 PM
    I absolutely love this theme....I am a wallpaper nut....lol. Its awesome, thank you so much!
    01-08-11 11:03 AM
    Hey- sorry I didn't get to those changes yet. I had some unexpected family issues to contend with, followed by the holidays and super busy at work. I hope to get these changes on Sunday or Monday. I will advise as soon as they're available!

01-14-11 10:57 PM
    Thanks Karen, but no need to apologize. I'm sure everyone appreciates you putting out this great free theme in the first place.

I hope all your family issues worked out for the better.
    Happy New Year!
    01-15-11 02:13 PM
    Okay so I feel real stupid, but why isn't your site or ota links working for me? I keep getting redirected to a search page. What is cz.cc? Does that mean I have to be in a specific country to be able to use these urls?
    01-15-11 04:09 PM
    Sorry- no... Something wacky is going on with my host. No special country requirements.
    UPDATE (1/15): My host is undergoing emergency server upgrades, which should be completed soon. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    UPDATE (1/17): Website is back. My host hasn't enabled ftp yet, so I can't post new stuff at the moment. I've got the larger font version ready and will post it as soon as I can.
    Last edited by VeryBold; 01-17-11 at 12:34 PM.
    01-15-11 07:31 PM
    Thank you for the updates. Look forward to the updated theme!

01-23-11 11:58 PM
    Love this theme! Awesome job!
    Simple request though ......
    Possible to make a version without the battery meter?
    I have an app that has a notification icon and this duplicates things.
    If not possible no worries!
    Still a great job!
    Will donate soon!
    01-30-11 04:33 PM
    You read my mind. I started using such an app and the redundancy annoyed me pretty quickly.
    It's in the works and will be posted later this week.

porkchopian likes this.
    01-31-11 09:40 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD