I have been working on a theme. I'm not posting yet because I'm still tweaking. It's pretty basic. Let me know your opinions and if any of you would be interested if I were to post for download.

I found the wallpapers at Blackberry Themes By Bee Thanks, Bee!
    04-17-11 07:31 AM
    That's a cute theme! Love it! But I think it wud be more great if the applications wall just a neutral pink and not with that wallpaper. Btw, I love it soooo much and lookin fwd to it!
    04-17-11 07:53 AM
    if you can post your theme screen shot so we can offer suggestion. I would love to download it, I love girly theme I hope someone would make a coach theme with lovely brown and pink. Looking forward to your theme...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-11 08:18 AM
    When will this be available for download
    04-17-11 08:28 AM
    if you can post your theme screen shot so we can offer suggestion. I would love to download it, I love girly theme I hope someone would make a coach theme with lovely brown and pink. Looking forward to your theme...

There are several screen shots to look at.

I'm currently working on svg for this theme...a possible hidden dock
    04-17-11 08:35 AM
    I really like it, the icons are great! I'll be looking forward to downloading this one, thanks for your awesome work
    04-17-11 10:52 PM
    i like it ...but a suggestion, can you pretty up or girly up the message notifiers? and maybe a cute girly font?

i'm sure i would download it regardless.
    04-18-11 08:12 PM
    Message notifiers...check....

04-18-11 08:38 PM
    Why can't I see any of the upload

04-19-11 05:04 PM
    I like it. I like the colors, and love Bee's themes and wallpapers. I like the colors. It's girly, but still simple and the text is nice and readable. Great work, will have to download it when it's done.
    04-21-11 12:10 PM
    i love the look. i would just suggest a hidden today because they are awesome.
    04-21-11 01:37 PM
    i love the look. i would just suggest a hidden today because they are awesome.
    Hidden today is in landscape mode.

Hold on tight, ladies....When I make themes...I'm a perfectionist. I haven't posted any since I switched to Torch. Trust me...when it's done...you will be happy. It will be worth the wait.
    04-21-11 03:34 PM
    it looks nice!!

I have been looking for a basic stock theme just pink highlights (instead of the stock blue) and pink notifiers with user defined fonts.....trust ive looked everywhere and NADA All the "pink" girly themes out there that say they have user defined fonts dont ..
    04-21-11 03:43 PM
    it looks nice!!

I have been looking for a basic stock theme just pink highlights (instead of the stock blue) and pink notifiers with user defined fonts.....trust ive looked everywhere and NADA All the "pink" girly themes out there that say they have user defined fonts dont ..
    You should check out bee's theme she has a basic os6.1 theme which is pink and highlights are pink and user defined fonts

6.1 PiNK STOCK [ 9800] |
    04-23-11 05:55 PM
    Nice theme, I'll definitely check it out once it's done
    04-24-11 01:19 AM
    This theme looks awesome!! I can't wait for you to post it!
    04-24-11 11:39 AM
    still waiting for this one
    04-28-11 12:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD