Back again w/another one I had been using that I created! Thanks to Neicy for helping me test it out and giving me her positive feedback!! Very wp friendly w/weather slot! Smooth transitions w/no lag. Landscape has Calendar and Messages area w/weather slot. I appreciate any and all feedback given! Thanks!!

UPDATED OTA:
    http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/3BU0Zl

BIGGER CLOCK AND NOW YOU CAN SEE ON FACEBOOK!! LOL!! AS FAR AS THE OTHER REQUESTS I WILL BE WORKING ON THEM! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INPUT!!
    Last edited by ladyj6759; 01-14-11 at 06:34 PM.
    01-13-11 08:53 PM
    It is nice!!!!
    Downloading now!!!
    Thank you for the free theme. Keep em coming, please!!!!
    01-13-11 09:09 PM
    Hey,

Thank you for the time and effort you have made to provide this theme. First impressions: very smooth transitions, excellent icons, nice use of colors. However, the font is a tad difficult to read and has a lot of ... for the descriptions of the icons. I also have no battery meter/signal meter on the main home screen. Hope the feedback helps.

Thanks again!
    Last edited by mmm-mike; 01-13-11 at 09:16 PM. Reason: addition of specifics
    01-13-11 09:11 PM
    Thanks guys! I had to use the font at that size due to keeping all of the icons from having the dots at the end or being cutoff. I didn't put the battery/signal meters intentionally. Alot of people use BatteryEx now and don't really pay much attention to the battery icon anymore. If you need one with the battery/signal meters do let me know! And thanks again!
    01-13-11 09:58 PM
    Great idea for the no batt meter!!! That always annoys me now that I use the batt skins. Lol. This theme is wonderful! Thank you for your time n effort to creat it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-11 10:27 PM
    It is nice!!!!
    Downloading now!!!
    Thank you for the free theme. Keep em coming, please!!!!
    The theme is awesome. I like it a lot.
    I have a couple of requests though if it is possible, can you make the clock a bit bigger? and no weather slot PLEASE?
    Thank you !!!!!!
    01-13-11 11:24 PM
    By the way, on Facebook you can't see the options/menu. Anyway to change the color variations? Same with uploading a pic to fb, writing a caption is impossible
    Thank u

01-14-11 01:06 AM
    This is a gorgeous theme, thank you! My only suggestion (should you be looking to evolve the theme) is to make the home screen more functional. I.e. Clicking date opens calendar, hotspot for messages, etc... But overall very beautiful theme!

01-14-11 08:25 AM
    This is a first class offering for us theme junkies. Many thanks.

01-14-11 09:54 AM
    Looks good
    01-14-11 10:21 AM
    Nice theme! Great for showing off wallpaper.

I was going to make a couple of suggestions but I see everyone else is already. Oh well:
    -Connections with hotspot on homescreen
    -Tweak Calender Today section to show more of the name of the appointment and less of the location.

Thanks for sharing this nice-looking theme!
    01-14-11 10:32 AM
    screen shots?
    01-14-11 10:47 AM
    I also noticed the white font on FB app.

01-14-11 11:23 AM
    Hey guys! Thanks for all the comments and I'm working on the update for the FB app...as for the hot spots on the homescreen I'm a newbie at creating and still haven't figured it out yet. If anyone knows of the codes please pm me! Thanks!! Update will be today!!!
    01-14-11 11:41 AM
    Lemme know how I can help?
    01-14-11 11:53 AM
    Back again w/another one I had been using that I created! Thanks to Neicy for helping me test it out and giving me her positive feedback!! Very wp friendly w/weather slot! Smooth transitions w/no lag. Landscape has Calendar and Messages area w/weather slot. I appreciate any and all feedback given! Thanks!!

OTA:
    http://www.bbthemelab.com/s/AWYGB0

GREAT THEME I LOVE THE MAIN SCREEN. EXCELLENT WORK!!!!

01-14-11 01:25 PM
    Thank you so much! I love it! Can I ask what system you use on your computer with the theme builder? I want to get into making them but not sure my system will work. I have Windows XP but its Home Edition.
    01-14-11 01:32 PM
    Awesome work on this! Looks good....I didn't notice the fb white font because I use socialscope. Great reviews for your awesome theme!

01-14-11 02:07 PM
    Thank you! Thank you everyone! OTA is updated!! Facebook visible and clock is larger!!
    01-14-11 06:35 PM
    bounce72390 I'm running Windows 7 on my system...haven't had any issues w/theme builder, but I've seen alot of people have...good luck!
    01-14-11 06:37 PM
    That's great! Fast service. :-) Thank you. Your work is appreciated.

01-14-11 06:37 PM
    Not a prob! Whether free or premium everyone should be satisfied w/what they get!

01-14-11 08:23 PM
    I just had a quick question, love the theme. It's fast and great, how do I get the temperature to show at the top? Is there a specific weather app I need to use?

Also how do I get the calendar and message screen to show? I have the message icon on the main screen but cant seem to figure out the calendar.
    01-15-11 06:07 PM
    JConscience, Great job with this theme. Very wallpaper frendly, no icon clutter! Smooth transitions. I use quicklaunch so all of my most used apps have a shortcut. Weather slot in landscape very cool!
    Some one posted eailer that there is no battery icon, true not on the home screen but when you pull up all your icons at the top is the battery icon as well as wifi and 3g signal indicator.
    01-15-11 08:33 PM
    JConscience, Great job with this theme. Very wallpaper frendly, no icon clutter! Smooth transitions. I use quicklaunch so all of my most used apps have a shortcut. Weather slot in landscape very cool!
    Some one posted eailer that there is no battery icon, true not on the home screen but when you pull up all your icons at the top is the battery icon as well as wifi and 3g signal indicator.
    Thanks for the compliment and I'm the creator of the theme...the other person u mentioned just replied to the post. Lol...I know these feeds can be confusing at times.

dadymon likes this.
    01-16-11 03:19 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD