Hey PPL this is a free theme for all ya Torch lovers Its called greyscale and is a very cool theme, created by me HP Sonic Themes or as some know me THE BIG KAHUNA(TBK)

HOW TO INSTALL ON YOUR BB: Download the .zip file, extract it to your desktop, open DM(Desktop Mannager) Connect your BB, Go to Applications and select import files, import the .alx file from your desktop, it will now show up at the bottom of your DM if you see it click apply DM will now install the theme to your BB, unplug your device when every thing is done and when promted to activate the theme now select yes.

Please tell me what you think of the theme and please report any and all bugs you find so i can work on a solusion.

Please be onest when giving me feed back.
    I'm open for custom themes, ill create you a free theme just tell me exactly what you want.BY TBK
    05-22-11 05:21 AM
    tried installing the alx file through my desktop manager, and it said file wasnt compatible with my torch 9800 or has errors?
    05-22-11 06:25 AM
    Is there any general description for this theme?
    I mean how man icons ? fixed or hidden ?

Thanks
    05-22-11 06:26 AM
    Well it has os 7 icons normal os 6 dock with 4 icons grey scale background and is very cool.
    PS: ill work n that now and tell you what to do to get it installed ok sorry for the trouble
    m.seif, judy77 and Blacklatino like this.
    05-22-11 07:23 AM
    error in installing through DT manager
    05-24-11 03:47 AM
    Still waiting for the fix, looks like a nice theme.
    05-24-11 04:56 AM
    Here is the fix!(hope it works)
    Instructions:
    .alx- inprot it via DM and install on bb
    .cod- ?
    .jad- move to phone memory and on device click on it it should start the dwnload autom.

Call me when you need me and do me a favour, don't need me!
    05-31-11 12:47 PM
    Here is the fix!(hope it works)
    Instructions:
    .alx- inprot it via DM and install on bb
    .cod- ?
    .jad- move to phone memory and on device click on it it should start the dwnload autom.

Call me when you need me and do me a favour, don't need me!
    But there is no .jad file. I unzipped the storm file ( having a Torch) , but could not find any .jad file. Unfortunately I can not use my DTM at the time, so need this .jad file, if it is not much trouble for you.
    Thanks
    05-31-11 01:24 PM

dl grey scale fine...and it seems to run ok, but didn' really like the no hidden dock, I like to see all my wallpapers, takes up alot of the screen and no weather slot, but it does run smooth and you can set font size which i like as i have mine set on 12! so overall its ok, sorry i could'nt be more positive but i'm a girl that likes all the bells and whistles!
    Last edited by judy77; 05-31-11 at 02:05 PM.
    05-31-11 02:03 PM
    Thats fine i can edit grey scale and make it hidden dock
    06-02-11 11:03 AM
    Can you post an ota link for this theme? It's so cute and the zip file doesnt work. Please!!
    06-02-11 02:52 PM
    Can you post an ota link for this theme? It's so cute and the zip file doesnt work. Please!!
    hi, the zip file works, you just have to dl to ur pc and unzip it and put the jad file in your blackberry folder, close it out, look in the bb folder on ur phone and u should see the file there, click on it and it opens up the dl link to install, sounds complicated but its pretty easy once you do it! good luck
    06-02-11 03:23 PM
    There's no jad file.
    06-02-11 05:08 PM
    ok after its unzipped put the folder with all files, cod/axl in the bb folder, thats what i did to get mine downloaded!
    06-02-11 06:03 PM
    I dont know how to do it. I t doesnt work but thanks anyways!!!
    06-02-11 09:37 PM
    Well, i finally got to the download part but when i press download it says: 907 invalid cod. A network error occurred.
    06-03-11 08:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD