I've been using this all day and totally love it. Thanks again!
    02-05-11 05:47 PM
    I've been using this all day and totally love it. Thanks again!
    No problem, glad you like it. Making (small) changes is not a problem if you need/want something.
    02-05-11 05:51 PM
    Adorable, had to put a screen shot.
    02-05-11 05:52 PM
    Thanks KahneFan! I now have weather forecasts on my homescreen....thanks again for this bee's knee's (why cant I stop the garbage coming from my fingers...) themes.
    02-05-11 07:49 PM
    @KahneFan

not sure if you got my message(s).

But basically, you may use my wallpaper and if you email me at [email protected], I have a slightly updated version that looks slightly better and displays better. I will send it directly to ya
    02-05-11 08:01 PM
    I have two 9800 torches on the same plan. How can I get apps on other phone without e-mail account
    02-05-11 10:05 PM
    Loving this theme! Its simple but very functional. Great job with this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    KahneFan likes this.
    02-06-11 02:00 AM
    I know that I have requested this before but I will not loose hope.
    Would you change these average icons to something else?
    There are many other icon sets to choose from.
    Then your theme would be the best in my opinion.
    02-06-11 06:42 AM
    I have two 9800 torches on the same plan. How can I get apps on other phone without e-mail account
    Do u not have data on both phones? If not, u can try to use the sim card from the phone with the data/email, put it in the phone that does not have it, download what u need, and then put the SIM card back.
    If it does have data, u don't need email to download a theme. Just data. Hope that helps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-11 08:04 AM
    I know that I have requested this before but I will not loose hope.
    Would you change these average icons to something else?
    There are many other icon sets to choose from.
    Then your theme would be the best in my opinion.
    I'm not the greatest at making icons. If you know of an icon set, that I can use, please feel free to attach it here or email it to me and I would be glad to revise this theme for you. If I were to make icons, my idea of better icons may not be better to you, then I would be making a 3rd version anyway
    02-06-11 09:43 AM
    I'm not the greatest at making icons. If you know of an icon set, that I can use, please feel free to attach it here or email it to me and I would be glad to revise this theme for you. If I were to make icons, my idea of better icons may not be better to you, then I would be making a 3rd version anyway
    Thank you very much. Unfortunately I do not know how to help. I am just an average user. But thank you any way.
    Looking forward for your new version.
    02-06-11 10:23 AM
    Looks pretty cool
    02-06-11 02:46 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD