A lot of people have asked for an OS6 style theme with no tabs; this is as close as I could get to it. The notifications bar does not go to that nifty today screen, but it does take you to your messages folder. So, other than calendar items, it pretty much gets you where you need to be. In order to provide the ultimate navigation experience, the bottom dock does not slide... which is why I have made variations. The search button does take you to universal search. Landscape mode works. It's very basic, but it's there. "All" takes you to your apps.

This theme and All of My Themes are free for all CB users who use the code: "cbfree"

Download: [FREE] 6ish - OS6 type (no tabs) - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Last edited by KahneFan; 04-30-11 at 01:51 PM.
    Bozo42UK and hunoosh like this.
    02-20-11 03:56 PM
    Just the job. Thanks!
    KahneFan likes this.
    02-24-11 03:23 AM
    Thank you.
    You just got rid of the worset part of the OS theme, the tabs.
    KahneFan likes this.
    02-24-11 06:27 AM
    thanks great theme, can you make a fully transparent version and replace the "all" text with "Apps" text ?

thanks again
    02-24-11 03:42 PM
    Would you like to see the top and bottom banners both clear? And, would you like any type of hover over/under layer when you're on an app?
    02-24-11 04:41 PM
    Yes please if u can make em both clear, u wld have made my day! Thank u in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-11 10:16 PM
    I also forgot, which version are you using? 0/4/8?
    02-25-11 12:03 AM
    Would you like to see the top and bottom banners both clear? And, would you like any type of hover over/under layer when you're on an app?
    Yes I mean fully clear so I can see my wallpaper, I using the no icons

thanks
    02-25-11 12:18 AM
    This is the best theme for me ( almost).
    It has everything a theme should have, very responsive, amazing and acurate touch pad movement both clockwise and counter. Big clock also. No hidden docks, I hate them.

The only thing that would make it perfect for me is to change tha icon set to something else. I know that you do not like that from previous comments, but I will always hopw.

Thank you very much even if you do not change the icons. Good Job.
    02-25-11 05:58 AM
    The first post now has a clear banner version of the 0.
    hunoosh likes this.
    02-25-11 08:03 AM
    Is there a way to change the wallpaper of the "ALL" screnn also ?
    02-25-11 11:41 AM
    Unfortunately that is not a user definable page. But, if you provide me with a BG you would like I can try to make you a version with it.
    02-25-11 12:41 PM
    Unfortunately that is not a user definable page. But, if you provide me with a BG you would like I can try to make you a version with it.
    Thank you very much, but only if it is not a trouble for you. I can live with the black wallpaper.
    02-25-11 01:54 PM
    I was requested to make a version of the 8 app with a white ring highlight instead of the bright blue. I have added the white ring version to the CB store link.
    03-12-11 09:26 AM
    Hi KahneFan

Can it be made it for the Curve 9300?

I really like it !

Thanks
    03-19-11 10:40 PM
    Love this theme. Could you make the top and bottom banners clear and the highlight colour green?? Excellent build!!!

03-20-11 01:31 PM
    Hi KahneFan

Can it be made it for the Curve 9300?

I really like it !

Thanks
    I've never themed for other models. If you know of a curve themer who would like to convert this and keep it a free theme, I would be glad to share the needed files.

Love this theme. Could you make the top and bottom banners clear and the highlight colour green?? Excellent build!!!

There is a clear version with smoke highlights. But, if you want green higlights, let me know which version you use (0/4/8 apps), then go HERE and let me know the 6 digit code for the color of green you would like to have.
    03-20-11 01:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD