The graphics are great. However, I have found a couple issues once I installed it.

1) In landscape mode, the image is cropped in half so that it does not fill the screen.

2) The two clear boxes on the homescreen appear not to function.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-03-10 04:47 PM
    That's why WJD Designs chose to sell the Torch version at the reduced price of $.99. Since Theme Builder for the Torch is still in beta, the themes made from it tend to have a few bugs that you can't get around. Hopefully RIM updates Theme Builder soon so all these theme devs can perfect their creations!
    11-03-10 05:30 PM
    The only work around is to lock your torch in portrait mode with one of the utilities for this. I use six tools.
    As for those little tabs, I discovered they don't respond to touch but if you go left or right with the trackpad,they will switch your icons by sliding the tray over. Personally I was dissappointed with this theme. Good thing .99 isn't a problem. Lol

11-03-10 07:01 PM
    I guess that they were using a S2 in the demo video. I was so hopeful. Yup, glad it was only $0.99.
    11-03-10 07:35 PM
    I believe some developers have figured out a work-around for the landscape wallpaper issue. I mean I know some have because the HTC Fire Cracker theme i'm currently rocking doesn't have that issue.

I believe what they are doing is making the wallpaper they use in "landscape mode" permanent but leaving the "portrait mode" wallpaper customizable by the user.

I wouldn't quote me on that because I haven't been able to personally test out the theory. Unfortunately for me, Theme Builer 6.0 beta doesn't seem to wanna get along with my Windows Vista 32bit. I've read elsewhere that most running Windows 7 (period) on their computers aren't having the same issues.

11-03-10 10:30 PM
    Unfortunately for me, Theme Builer 6.0 beta doesn't seem to wanna get along with my Windows Vista 32bit...
    Same here. What is your issue? For me, if I try to open a file browse window it shuts the program down. For example FILE-->OPEN = shut down; If I try to select a new background image and the program goes to open the file directory, it shuts down...
    11-03-10 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD