The name says everything about this theme. Being a known name in the Blackberry theme world I have seen creations by many developers. I feel at times they sacrifice design and function to cut corners or they strive to hard to make it a gimmick theme. Elite is one of those themes that you will keep on your blackberry as your default theme. Sure you will show off the other themes to your friends that has that gimmick approach but you will always go back to Elite.

This theme provides multiple icons with tab style clear glass tabs to change from sets of icons. No graphic was spared during the process of creation. With the transparent easy to read custom signal and battery displays to the rectangle visually stunning icons this theme invites you to make it your �go to� theme. What makes this theme different is that it's quick, sleek and visually stunning, which you can�t find in themes now a days. Along with looks, the function is amazing providing hot spots for clock, calendar, and messages all in an easy hot spot banner location. Try out Elite today and see why the name just fits.

*To change homescreen icons � change location of icons in application screen � each set corresponds with icons found in the application screen*

Features:

* Storm and Torch (15 Customizable Icons)
    * Hidden Today with 10 Entries
    * Easy to Read Custom Icons
    * Focus Icons for easy indication
    * Landscape Home screen (For Select Devices)
    * Fully Custom Signal and Battery Meters
    * Easy to Read Font Design
    * Optimized Performance

Minimum Requirements:

Storm 9500 � 9520 � 9530 � 9550
    Display Dimensions
    360�480
    Operating System
    5.0 Touch Screen

Torch 9800
    Display Dimensions
    360�480
    Operating System
    6.0 Touch Screen

Bold 9700
    Display Dimensions
    480�360
    Operating System
    5.0 Non-Touch

Tour 9600
    Display Dimensions
    480�360
    Operating System
    5.0 Non-Touch
    10-16-10 09:45 PM
    This looks promising but I can't tell how it works - how to access the today screen - where exactly are the 15 icons? Do I have to trial it to find out or can you provide some screenshots and explanations?

Thanks.
    10-16-10 09:52 PM
    3 sets of 5 icons scroll across the bottom of the home screen using the glass buttons just above the the icon dock. These are changed by rearranging the app screen icons to your liking. Hope this helps.
    10-16-10 11:04 PM
    Nice, is this new?
    10-17-10 12:07 AM
    I wanted to try it first. The trial period on mobihand not working is there another way before I buy it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-18-10 07:39 AM
    How bout some pictures of this puppy in the wild.
    10-22-10 11:21 AM
    trial is not working.
    10-22-10 06:02 PM
    How bout some pictures of this puppy in the wild.
    reduce the price to $.99 since its beta anyways and i think alot of ppl will download it. BTW the trial dont work.
    10-22-10 06:06 PM
    i have to agree with Idle0095
    10-22-10 11:34 PM
    wonder if he reduced it at all.
    10-24-10 07:48 AM
    I bought it and am very impressed so far. The today area is great and just want I wanted... with most themes, if you use both a title and location, the display cuts off the title after only a few characters. This one shows a lot.

Few minor issues
    - landscape screen is out of alignment and pretty much unusable (but I understand that is an issue with the beta theme builder). I can't wait for the update to come out.
    - Berryweather icon is not resized, so is cut off.
    - can't scroll 3 sets of 5 icons with the touch screen
    10-24-10 08:48 PM
    Hey guys - the thing is I can't reduce the price on individual releases in one full master suite. The problem is not on my end and even if it works to the fullest or not I still put the same amount of time in the code. If you guys don't know who I am, I am a one of the most trustworthy theme makers around and always make sure to update my software ASAP when I have fixes or improvements. I hate to bring out a theme at 99cents because it degrades the quality of my work and know through years of doing this that I can't make everyone happy but I try so hard to keep my name and themes in the highest respect.

On the issues we are working on them as we speak trying to find work arounds - if there are any people who want to help test this as I do not have the device and the simulator is the worst junky software ever Let us know at [email protected] (use the subject line = Beta 9800) and make sure you have gtalk so we can communicate quick...
    10-25-10 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD