Heres Echo7. it has no trays. It has icons on the home screen with weather slot. I still havent mastered the hidden today yet so its not featured here. However the four blackberry icons are Blackberry apps. They are not user changeable. Its nothing for me to change them to what you want just let me know. Ive been working on how to make that function user changeable. I will em as many times to make yall happy. Ladies I have this wallpaper in pink and purple just ask if ya want it. Sorry i dont have any screen shots. My simulator is bugged out on me. Maybe someone can upload some soon. As always please let me know whatcha think
    http://db.tt/3mBx89F
    Appz- likes this.
    03-13-11 03:10 AM
    Very good indeed! Really admire the sci fi concept. The animated icons are great....takes a while to get used to the fonts in messages. Not able to use trackpad in home screen...but still a great piece of work here. Thanks for sharing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-11 08:20 AM
    Love it! thank u
    03-13-11 08:42 AM
    Maybe someone who DL it could post a screenshot?
    03-13-11 09:09 AM
    Very good indeed! Really admire the sci fi concept. The animated icons are great....takes a while to get used to the fonts in messages. Not able to use trackpad in home screen...but still a great piece of work here. Thanks for sharing.

Yea the font is smaller than what I thought it was going to be. Track pad does work on home screen. The navagation is down from profile right from weather all the way thru 5th app the left back to weather up to profile.
    Have yall tried the little blackberrys yet?
    Sorry I just checked sure enough trackpad is only working in landscape mode. I'll get this fixed. Any request for blackberry apps?
    Last edited by 13echo4; 03-13-11 at 10:00 AM.
    03-13-11 09:40 AM
    Maybe someone who DL it could post a screenshot?
    Oh come on you don't trust me yet? Hehehe. Go ahead and DL it. I know you'll tell me what you think.
    Appz you guys are welcome. I hope yall like it. If yall want something changed just tell let me know. I'll do what I can. Thank you for trying out my theme. Remember guys if there is ever something yall want added or taken away let me know. I'm building these themes for yall.

Last edited by 13echo4; 03-13-11 at 10:19 AM.
    03-13-11 10:09 AM
    ...... LOVE IT!
    03-13-11 12:13 PM
    Thanks daniel. I cant wait to pull off .v2. I'm taking request.
    03-14-11 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD