I cut this one short. I havent gotten the hang of inporting svg files yet. I think i made a mistake. so v2 will have a dock. Please try this out and tell what you think.
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/19360639/The...heme_Echo5.jad

***credits***
    I built this theme using red/black oem icon set by Mattg, linux message set, round meters, and android battery, signal,and wifi meters which was created by Big Papa from Blackberry Theme Lab (Blackberry Theme Lab | Be The Scientist).
    02-25-11 08:20 PM
    Thanks for making the theme. The colors are terrific. Can hardly wait to see v2. Keep up the good work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-11 06:19 AM
    Thanks for making the theme. The colors are terrific. Can hardly wait to see v2. Keep up the good work.

Thanks. I've been worried about somenof the font colors on top of some the steel. As soon as I have the dock working it'll be on its way. I don't know if I'm thrillled with the icons on the app. Screen. They seem to small. I might try somthing bigger or different color to make em stand out.
    Thanks for trying it. Being my 2nd theme I was worried nobody would try it. I'm not sure if I'm going in the right direction. I don't want to build cross platforms. I want mine to look like sharp BlaxkBerrys.
    Last edited by 13echo4; 02-26-11 at 08:12 AM.
    02-26-11 08:05 AM
    I love th looks of ur theme! I'm still trying to figure out the home screen, but I love the unique!!! Keep up with the good work!! I'm looking forward to the new one!!

02-26-11 08:22 AM
    I'm still trying to figure out the home screen, but I love the unique!!! Keep up with the good work!! I'm looking forward to the new one!!

Lol, right? Without the dock it just sits there. I wanted some critism on my menus so I went ahead and put the theme while I figure out my problem with the dock. Thank you very much for trying it out.

02-26-11 12:29 PM
    Thanks for trying it. Being my 2nd theme I was worried nobody would try it. I'm not sure if I'm going in the right direction. I don't want to build cross platforms. I want mine to look like sharp BlaxkBerrys.
    As a true theme junkie I try everything that seems to have any promise at all. I really appreciate the folks who make good themes for free and am willing to pay when the time is right.

02-26-11 12:41 PM
    I found a problem on the jome screen. The date runs into the wifi meter and neither is working right. I'm away from my laptop right now but will get this fixed stat. Is there any menus,banners, or colors you don't like? That's my focual point right now.
    I won't sell my themes. I'm using free software and stuff. Its what I enjoy doing. Its nice having people to test your stuff and gice criticism. I use to skin motorolas. Had nowhere the near the freedom that I do with the blackberry os.
    I export all my themes to alx as well as ota. So if anyone ever wants I'll an alx for download.

Last edited by 13echo4; 02-26-11 at 01:33 PM.
    02-26-11 01:19 PM
    You have really done some amazing work on skinning the theme!
    Keep it up, it has great potential.
    02-26-11 01:55 PM
    You have really done some amazing work on skinning the theme!
    Keep it up, it has great potential.
    Thsnks. Likes/Dislikes? Have anything rather haves? Thank you for giving me a trial.

02-26-11 03:16 PM

02-26-11 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD