Last edited by akbarmecha; 03-02-11 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Theme version
    02-26-11 07:40 PM
    Awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

02-26-11 07:49 PM
    Is there any changes from your original one you did?

02-26-11 09:33 PM
    Very cool theme. Thanks for sharing it.

02-26-11 10:00 PM
    Load this themes on my white torch and it matches perfectly! Thank AK!
    02-26-11 11:00 PM
    AK, how very nice of you to donate to Crackberry's Birthday! Thank you very much!

02-27-11 02:06 AM
    Fantastic Theme Akash! Looks amazing on the white Torch too!
    02-27-11 03:15 AM
    Just noticed that my universal search doesn't work AK. You can type and the universal search comes up, but it doesn't show any icons. Not sure if others are having the same problem.

02-27-11 02:41 PM
    Help - If I save the file from the above link - how does one get it on the phone?
    02-28-11 02:25 PM
    Just noticed that my universal search doesn't work AK. You can type and the universal search comes up, but it doesn't show any icons. Not sure if others are having the same problem.

I am having the same problem. Ive checked settings and all seems ok. gone back to stock theme
    02-28-11 03:21 PM
    Nice. Once again HB CB!

02-28-11 03:45 PM
    i want one for 9700!
    02-28-11 04:17 PM

Try doing a battery pull. I have the same problem when switching themes and not doing a pull. Works like a charm after.

And to the theme maker. Right on, this is a great theme
    02-28-11 04:44 PM
    Happy 4th CB! And thanks
    02-28-11 04:50 PM
    Ok scratch that, I just did a battery pull and my universal search doesn't pullup results either

02-28-11 05:15 PM
    Yea. Tried that a number of times. Also tried deleting and reinstalling the theme. Still doesn't work for me. And I also get uncaught exception.

Can u help us out AK? This (based on the first version) and AK Stock II are the 2 I use the most.

Thanks.

02-28-11 05:23 PM
    Thanks you very much AK, a wonderful CB theme for the Torch. I love the layout and the CB orange. One small, and it is very small, annoyance, and please understand this is seen with old eyes so hopefully it will make sense. At the top left corner of the theme, the gray goes to a lighter shade. That coupled with the white font makes it hard for these old eyes to make out the left side of the theme. Again, this is a very minor annoyance to me for an otherwise great theme. Excellent work and thanks so much for donating it to Crackberry and the CB community.
    02-28-11 08:04 PM
    Thanks CB! and happy 4th
    02-28-11 08:44 PM
    Hey , glad you are all liking the theme. I have be re-built it from scratch using the Beta2 Builder just to make sure it was not an error on my part, the problem persists. The issue with Universal search is a beta2 bug.

However, if you use it regularly, i suggest you should set it as your convenience key (Alternatively, you could make use of the apps Extra Keys/ SixTools By shao soft, if you wish to retain the convenience key for whatever you already have it set as), or find the search icon and set it as your first App icon.

Using this search will show the results as it should.

I hope this helps.

You may want to download again since while rebuilding i included a few cosmetic changes (mainly to facilitate better visibility as requested by kwkid ), additional GTT trademark visual effects and optimized for a smaller footprint for even quicker response. It should now read Version 1.3

Enjoy!!!
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 03-01-11 at 02:26 AM.
    03-01-11 02:13 AM
    I can confirm this fact: ALL themes which are created with beta2 show this bug (universal search)... I found it in different themes from different themebuilders!!!
    03-01-11 02:51 AM
    I can confirm this fact: ALL themes which are created with beta2 show this bug (universal search)... I found it in different themes from different themebuilders!!!
    this is a bug in theme builder but it cant be resolved by the theme maker
    Last edited by BBThemes; 03-01-11 at 06:16 AM.
    03-01-11 05:17 AM
    im sorry, but this is totally not a FACT, universal search DOES work on OS6UI builds from the Beta2 theme builder. i have many that work. i also have the media tabs working and the lockscreens showing user defined wallpapers.

if people cant get it to work thats fine, say `i dont know` but dont try and pass something off as `doesnt ever work` when thats not correct.
    Any flaws found in the functioning of a theme, without it being modified is called a bug, i think i already explained this concept to you!

where do you keep falling from? Also noticed you are frequently and constantly on my blog as well?

Btw, Lets have a look at some of those themes you made shall we?
    03-01-11 05:30 AM
    Oh well...nevermind...had a preview of your themes mentioned under your signature...also the kind of reviews posted by the users for them...

i dont think we need to have to have this discussion....go home BB Themes, read some of your conversations with other forum members...now i see why youre a GENIUS!!

TA
    Last edited by akbarmecha; 03-01-11 at 05:40 AM.
    03-01-11 05:36 AM
    Thats just GREAT!

Good to hear from you...Ciao!
    03-01-11 05:43 AM
    My bad! Thank you for your help! Any more screenshots or themes you'd like post here? Please be my guest!

EDIT: OOps where did they go?.?

Last edited by akbarmecha; 03-01-11 at 07:04 AM.
    03-01-11 06:00 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD