Looks and feels much smoother!

DAMN! That looks down right epic! That wallpaper is an excellent touch. Great work so far! I'm definitely going to spring for a copy of this when it's released.
    02-10-11 03:41 AM
    I think its basically ready... but I need to know what swdoro is saying... and Mike? what am I looking at?

thanks!
    02-10-11 08:08 AM
    I think its basically ready... but I need to know what swdoro is saying... and Mike? what am I looking at?

thanks!
    She wants to be able to use her own font with this theme which would allow her to set it larger. A lot of us a font app that lets us do that.
    Last edited by claudiapuccio; 02-10-11 at 09:24 AM.
    02-10-11 08:56 AM
    Hmmmm... I don't have the app that they are talking about. I've seen a few of them out there but they are mostly beta versions... I don't think it should be a problem as you haven't altered the default font except on the home and call screens... all in all though it could go either way... :S
    02-10-11 09:25 AM
    If this theme doesn't release soon... I am going to die. I need to have it. NOW.
    02-10-11 06:43 PM
    it works great with the font app, so everyone can enjoy their fonts their way :] that box wall is pretty sweet in your screen shot also!

i hate to say i liked your original font on the first page yes i know it was girly
    02-10-11 06:48 PM
    love to see it release soon !!!!
    02-10-11 08:05 PM
    it works great with the font app, so everyone can enjoy their fonts their way :] that box wall is pretty sweet in your screen shot also!

i hate to say i liked your original font on the first page yes i know it was girly
    Not to worry.. there will be BOTH versions. Plain / Curly
    02-10-11 09:32 PM
    Looks and feels much smoother!

Hey! Someone else who uses the WeatherEye. :P

This this looks absolutely stunning! Great work StaticFX, Keep it up!
    02-10-11 09:35 PM
    Are you close to being done? I'm about ready to download

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-11 12:28 AM
    its already released
    02-14-11 08:53 AM
    Hi, I can't find anywhere on your sites or online where this is available to purchase / download ??!!
    04-15-11 07:19 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD