I just tried this out. I like the look a lot. The biggest thing I noticed is that when I'm using the trackpad in the menu that if I scroll to the left the cursor disappears.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for reporting, I'll take a look into it.
    10-01-10 02:07 PM
    On the stock theme, from the application menu, the calendar displays the correct date, but on this theme, it displays the 28th... Why does it not keep in sync like the stock theme?
    Have you tried a reboot after you installed the theme?
    10-01-10 02:08 PM
    i just purchased this theme and i like it alot...only thing is on landscape mode or wichever one it is when its sidieways i get a gap on the right side of just white screen. but i am lovin it so far other than that..
    10-01-10 05:27 PM
    i just purchased this theme and i like it alot...only thing is on landscape mode or wichever one it is when its sidieways i get a gap on the right side of just white screen. but i am lovin it so far other than that..
    Awesome!

Keep in mind, the landscape gap is a glitch in the new software that I created the theme from. This will be taken care of in a future update. In the meantime, if it bothers you, you can always get a Lock Tilt app to lock your device into portrait view.
    10-01-10 06:45 PM
    What you see in the picture should reflect on your device. What do you mean by scrunched up? Can you post a snapshot, as perhaps there is something else going on.

Thanks.
    The application banner the iconsoon it are reeally close together. pure ugly looking
    10-02-10 07:47 PM
    The application banner the iconsoon it are reeally close together. pure ugly looking
    You should look at the picture of the poster, it reflects exactly how it looks on the device, no less.

Also, even if I were to space it out more, that would leave less room for those important notification icons that everyone loves so much. I chose to please the masses.
    10-04-10 11:41 PM
    The screen you get when receive a call looks absolutely horrendous.

I can't even describe it, it just looks terrible. The font doesn't match anything else throughout the theme and looks out of place (the text is also off-center) and there's this see throughish grey overlay that doesn't quite cover the entire screen... it just looks bad.

Additionally, the red droid eye icon that pops up while new pages load should go too... with the black background, it looks bad whenever it appears.

I've switched back to the original theme for now because of these few issues, but if they were to be fixed, this would no doubt be my favorite theme to date.
    10-07-10 09:53 AM
    The screen you get when receive a call looks absolutely horrendous.

I can't even describe it, it just looks terrible. The font doesn't match anything else throughout the theme and looks out of place (the text is also off-center) and there's this see throughish grey overlay that doesn't quite cover the entire screen... it just looks bad.

Additionally, the red droid eye icon that pops up while new pages load should go too... with the black background, it looks bad whenever it appears.

I've switched back to the original theme for now because of these few issues, but if they were to be fixed, this would no doubt be my favorite theme to date.
    I concur to everything in this quote but its still one of the best themes for the Torch. If all of these issues get rectified this WILL be the best theme out.
    10-07-10 12:39 PM
    neither this or your iPhone theme function in landscape mode. Can you fix that?
    10-07-10 08:04 PM
    neither this or your iPhone theme function in landscape mode. Can you fix that?
    This is a software bug that I can't fix until the new software is released. I have contemplated on whether to add a full landscape screen just to fill in the screen and subdue the complaints. Sit tight, I'll figure it out.
    10-10-10 10:51 PM
    it'd be nice to have a theme that looked like the samsung captivate screen
    10-14-10 02:23 PM
    So, I'm going to be releasing a second beta update for the Torch device. I'll be adding a landscape position for the homescreen and also taking a look at some other minor adjustments. Should be ready tomorrow.
    10-16-10 01:06 AM
    I love this theme! Yes there's a few bugs that have been pointed out but I still love it. That landscape bug is pretty universal from what I've seen in one way or another so I'm not complaining. I've got over a dozen premium themes but even with the "bugs" I still like this one best. Excellent work and once patched it'll be flawless. Can't please everyone, but for 99 cents and the nice layout, I for one am not complaining.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-20-10 11:05 PM
    When using trackpad, the selector disappears when you go left all the way or up all the way on the APP screen.

I noticed that it emptied all my apps from the folders they were in. Now I have 2 folders for Music and videos but they go to the same place. You cannot delete the new folders, only hide them. Going to have to restore now to fix that.
    12-05-10 04:51 PM
    Hello everyone, landscape issue has been fixed. I added a today area in landscape mode so you will not see the screen get cutoff anymore.

Also, on sale now for only $0.99 till the 15th!!!
    01-14-11 03:52 AM
    Hello everyone, landscape issue has been fixed. I added a today area in landscape mode so you will not see the screen get cutoff anymore.

Also, on sale now for only $0.99 till the 15th!!!
    Is Mobihand going to send an email with the update? If so, how long should it take?

If not, how do we go about updating?
    01-14-11 12:14 PM
    Is Mobihand going to send an email with the update? If so, how long should it take?

You should have gotten a email. If not, just login to your mobihand account and download v 1.1 from there.
    01-14-11 04:28 PM
    There's no landscape mode for this, turning to landscape moves the screen to the left side with a big white area on the right. Turn it back to portrait and it goes to the app screen.
    Landscape bug has been fixed with a today area added to the landscape screen.
    01-14-11 04:32 PM

Did you ever receive your update?
    03-29-11 02:58 AM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD