Hey...I just wanted to post how awesome these guys are! I downloaded the Metro/Slate bundle through my phone the other day, and they wouldn't work on my torch. I emailed BBT for help, and they knew exactly what was wrong....somehow I had gotten the wrong version. They told me how to swap out for a new one, and all is good!

My only problem now is deciding which to use!!! hahahaha
    03-08-11 07:00 AM
    BBT makes the best and most functional themes that are fully tested and has great service.
    FYI, TINT has now been updated for the Torch using new Themebuilder (Slate already was updated), and the homescreen is now Touch and trackpad supported!
    Last edited by tellsells; 03-08-11 at 07:59 AM.
    03-08-11 07:18 AM
    I 100% agree with you. Since finding BBT's themes I haven't used any other since, and if you have an issue, he's always quick to respond and will help you out in any way possible.
    03-08-11 08:01 AM
    I dont want to harm anybody, but this kind of dialog seems like a fake to me...:-D
    But if you're right with your discreption, I become a little bit envious... I have real bad experiences with some "seller"... But also very, very positive "lessons" with others...:-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-11 12:11 PM
    thanks guys!! this made my day, and quite possibly my week glad i checked the forums today

i love hearing that my work and service is appreciated, so thank you. i always strive to produce themes i'm proud of, and commit to a level of service that reflects the passion and dedication that i put into my themes

thanks again

bbt
    03-08-11 01:38 PM
    Yes! Always wonderful themes and kind, wonderful help! I always go between Slate and TINT. I may try other themes for a day - 2 at most but I always come back to BBTs themes very quickly. Love 'em.

Thanks BBT for your work!
    03-08-11 02:41 PM
    Right now i'm using the metro. figured i'd try it for a whole day, then slate and see which i like better. at first glance between them it'll be a hard choice. i tried tint too, but haven't gotten used to it. so far metro seems a little smoother.
    03-08-11 03:05 PM
    I dont want to harm anybody, but this kind of dialog seems like a fake to me...:-D
    But if you're right with your discreption, I become a little bit envious... I have real bad experiences with some "seller"... But also very, very positive "lessons" with others...:-)

I just re-read your ridiculous remarks and you are completely out of line and quite honestly insulting to me and all who have purchased themes from BBT.
    I am not sure what you are implying, but I do not work for any developer and I am only posting my opinions after using a lot of different themes! The original poster said how much he liked BBT themes and I agreed with him, as did others here.
    Have you tried any of BBT's themes?? If you did, what was wrong with them? If you didn't, then what the h3ll are you muttering about in your rambling incoherent remarks?
    Last edited by tellsells; 03-08-11 at 08:32 PM.
    03-08-11 04:19 PM
    Totally agree! BBT has some of the best themes out there...and were one of the first to put out super cool themes for Torch. Excellent customer service...even answered my reedonkulous questions.
    Im so happy that Slate is now Trackpad friendly on the homescreen and I hear they will be updating Metro as well!
    Thanks guys. You rock.
    03-08-11 07:01 PM
    where was the bundle found?
    03-08-11 08:32 PM
    where was the bundle found?
    This is from Tint's product description:

**Available as a bundle with SLATE**
    **To bundle with Metro White, go to Metro White's product page**

*From a computer access the bundle by first selecting a version, then selecting "Add Bundle"*
    *From a mobile device access the bundle by going to themes>bundles*

Tint and Slate are my two favorites and these two now have both trackpad and touch homescreens, but Metro is also excellent and, according to the developer, it will be updated soon.
    Last edited by tellsells; 03-08-11 at 08:56 PM.
    03-08-11 08:54 PM
    This is from Tint's product description:

**Available as a bundle with SLATE**
    **To bundle with Metro White, go to Metro White's product page**

*From a computer access the bundle by first selecting a version, then selecting "Add Bundle"*
    *From a mobile device access the bundle by going to themes>bundles*

Tint and Slate are my two favorites and these two now have both trackpad and touch homescreens, but Metro is also excellent and, according to the developer, it will be updated soon.
    ohhhh I get it, thanks
    (I'm a little slow tonight)
    03-08-11 10:32 PM
    I just re-read your ridiculous remarks and you are completely out of line and quite honestly insulting to me and all who have purchased themes from BBT.
    I am not sure what you are implying, but I do not work for any developer and I am only posting my opinions after using a lot of different themes! The original poster said how much he liked BBT themes and I agreed with him, as did others here.
    Have you tried any of BBT's themes?? If you did, what was wrong with them? If you didn't, then what the h3ll are you muttering about in your rambling incoherent remarks?
    Sorry for my boldness to have an own opinion and being so cheeky to voice it. I�m also sorry to express myself so vague when I said "I didnt want to harm anybody"... I�m also sorry for the circumstance, that a collateral disagreement can insult someone... I didnt expected that your enthusiasm for a themebuilder becomes an emotional magnitude... And under usage of linguistic analysis you should recognize, that I used the expression "it SEEMS"... It is no postulate!

I�ve installed slade month ago and was disappointed... At that time it has (as far I remember- I�ve already deleted it) no trackpad-support... The size of the iconbar on the left wasnt "in size"... But this is my own taste and should not being the rating scale for others... I dont feel insult myself cause of your contrary surgency...

I have no opinion to the quality of the BBT-Service- you could be completely right. But I didnt say any word to this aspect.

BTW- if you were a little bit more critical you would have recognized, that some themebuilders fake there commends and valuations with different accounts- its a kind of advertising. Under consideration of this fact you should meditate, that your praying for BBT COULD be impose a "fake"... (sorry for my english)

Peace!
    03-09-11 12:49 AM

BTW- if you were a little bit more critical you would have recognized, that some themebuilders fake there commends and valuations with different accounts- its a kind of advertising. Under consideration of this fact you should meditate, that your praying for BBT COULD be impose a "fake"... (sorry for my english)

The ideal of stupidity is that it doesn�t notice itself cause of its own strength...!
    Charlie Sheen makes more sense than this guy!
    Last edited by tellsells; 03-09-11 at 09:05 AM.
    03-09-11 05:51 AM
    Tellsells has nearly 2k posts as well as myself, the others have in the range of 500 posts. With these many post counts I doubt anyone thinks were BBT fake accounts to give himself props.

Besides BBT's themes and customer service is second to none and he wouldn't need to make fake accounts to prop up his ego. We do that enough for him already
    tsells likes this.
    03-09-11 08:02 AM

Here is an example of how great Slate looks...all girlie.
    I cant wait for Metro to get the upgrade!
    03-09-11 09:02 AM
    Looks good! But that Serversurfer dude (with the Homer Simpson avatar) said in Post 13 of this thread, "..the size of the iconbar on the left wasn't in size".

The left dock looks perfectly sized to me, so maybe Serversurfer has "size" issues!

(I have a feeling he's a guy that likes little docks!)
    Last edited by tellsells; 03-09-11 at 09:48 AM.
    03-09-11 09:19 AM
    Here's a screenshot of the updated TINT theme:

03-09-11 09:46 AM
    OOH! I like TINT...may have to get that one.
    03-09-11 10:00 AM
    I got Slate, with OS 6 icons, and they are a tad long. But I'm it liking a lot more with the trackball support. I think Metro may still be fav though. For me, personally I get better functionality from it. Plus it has a QuickLaunch area on the screen too!

But I said I'd give Slate a fair shake and so I shall.
    03-09-11 10:29 AM
    I love Metro....cant wait for the upgrade!
    I WISH I had picked the Metro without the custom icons...I like it with the OS6 icons better....
    I wonder if BBT will read this and think kindly upon me...and my bad choice (for me)
    03-09-11 06:29 PM
    [QUOTE=tellsells;6119103]Looks good! But that Serversurfer dude (with the Homer Simpson avatar) said in Post 13 of this thread, "..the size of the iconbar on the left wasn't in size".

The left dock looks perfectly sized to me, so maybe Serversurfer has "size" issues!

The screenshot above show what I mean: on the upperside space between icon and edge of the display and the icon at the bottom is cut off... Out of size... And yes- I have an affinity to small-sized things like small-minded persons...otherwise you wouldnt get an answer... Feel lucky, that english is not my mother-tongue...;-) This advantage of you makes you (mistaken) feel equal...but a german proverb says: "Antworte nie einem Narren damit er sich nicht weise d�nkt"... :-

03-10-11 02:27 AM
    .. Feel lucky, that english is not my mother-tongue...
    Why do you always talk about your mother's tongue??
    03-10-11 06:06 AM
    I need to make an account so I can shove sunshine up my *** too.

I like bbts themes for the record as well.
    03-10-11 06:27 AM
    @serversurfer - The icons may look cut off to you, but if you actually tried the theme you'd know that the bar slides slightly so you can fully see the top or bottom icon if you'd like. It's nice in that you can have 8 icons without having them be so small or the touch sensitivity area so tiny to where you'd hit another item.

And if you think people are acting "small minded" or like "fools", you need to realize that you started off in this thread accusing people of lying to push a product when we were just voicing an opinion and our appreciation to someone who does wonderful work.
    It's as if you say "english is not my mother-tongue" and I call you a fake and tell you that you're just too ignorant to be coherant.
    It hits people the wrong way so you may want to re-phrase things next time.
    03-10-11 09:47 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD