I just got a BB torch about a week ago, and i HATE the menus that say all, downloaded, media, frequent, etc.
    do any of you BB gurus know of a theme (preferably a free one) that does not have these menus but is compatible with any background that i choose? i have downloaded several themes but i can't change the background, as they seem to have been made for only the background that it comes with.
    i really like the OS 7 icons, but i know that "beggars can't be choosers" so as long as i can have the only one menu and my own background, i'll be good.

thanks so much in advance!!

(btw, i know that you can make your own theme, but i have a mac, so that isn't an option for me)
    06-11-11 11:47 PM
    Try looking through this section of the forum, there are a ton of free themes that don't use the tabs.
    06-12-11 01:09 AM
    I just posted my gdTheme here, i also find the menu's annoying so it isn't in there

http://forums.crackberry.com/f220/fr...9800-a-622655/

I don't use the menu icons at all. I have 10 smaller most used icons and the rest (rarely) i use QuickLaunch to get them activated.
    The icons are 6.1 version icons. I will have a look at the 7.0 icons and maybe i will change the theme for this.
    06-12-11 02:39 AM
    7.0 icons are the same as 6.1 icons.
    06-12-11 02:44 AM
    Check my signature for many free themes. Some have the new icon set, some have the old.
    sommerface likes this.
    06-12-11 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD