Her majesty's secret service needs you. As Agent 006, you can be James Bond right hand man. Use the fingerprint scanner to gain access to your homescreen. Very cool and unique animation shows your print scanned, accepted, checked against a database, then granted access. fully customized from the homescreen, to the icons, to the call screens. Your friends will envy how cool this is.

95xx/9800:
    Landscape homescreen enabled
    Landscape & portrait homescreen scanners are "linked" unlock from either screen and both are unlocked!
    Portrait has slide out dock with 4 icons as well as a custom today screen that slides out from the right.
    -Trackpad does not work - it was set but did not seem to want to function for me.

Purchase @ CrackBerry | Mobihand

Normally $4.99
    On sale till 8/5/2011 for $2.99![/CENTER]

first 10 to Use coupon 006 get it for 75% off... thats $1.25!
    Maseroche and gtung3388 like this.
    07-28-11 03:27 PM
    Awesome! Great job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-11 03:35 PM
    Just d/l'd. I love originality. Will review after using for a bit. Thanks for the great work!

07-28-11 06:29 PM
    Just bought it. FX awesome theme. And thanks for the code

07-28-11 06:37 PM
    Used the code for a much appreciated discount! Looking forward to another great theme from you.
    07-28-11 07:01 PM
    man i wish i had money on my cc
    07-28-11 07:16 PM
    Just used the code , waiting for delivery lol. thanks so much. Looking forward to using this theme.
    07-28-11 08:26 PM
    thanks , just bought it with code, do the updated version is 1.1 ? coz it shown 1.0 in my account .
    07-28-11 11:18 PM
    Storm is 1.1.. Torch is 1.0

THANK YOU!
    07-29-11 07:15 AM
    Just d/l'd. I love originality. Will review after using for a bit. Thanks for the great work!

I've had a day or so to play with this theme. Definitely a winner. I feel like a secret agent! Lol. The only "con" I have is the battery meter. Don't like it. Too big and too white. Everything you need is right there on the home page. Well done, original theme. Nice work. Thanks for a job well done. Looking forward to more of your themes. I highly recommend this one.

StaticFX likes this.
    07-29-11 10:28 AM
    I helped test this theme and have played with it for a few days now. I can say that Static's themes are always Rock Solid and professional. With great "view" but also great usability (is that a word?)
    This one is absolutely amazing, from the fingerprint scanner start to the "home screen" and the classic bond style icons (check out camera and manage connections to see what I mean) this theme is drop dead magnificent.
    Thanks Static, great job!
    StaticFX likes this.
    07-29-11 11:56 AM
    Why isn't this available on App World?

08-09-11 09:47 AM
    hola yo deseo ganar una copia please
    08-09-11 03:25 PM
    It is available on App world now Herold. (It take a while to get approved)

Alos, this has been updated... I fixed the black font/grey bg on the bookmarks and other apps.
    08-27-11 11:37 AM
    This is an absolute must have theme for any torch user.

08-27-11 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD