I chose to chunk the I phone 4 multiple problems with reception, dropped calls and screen sensitivity. I am new to blackberry. I just purchased the blackberry torch 9800 and I cant seem to change the themes. I downloaded the siren them but can't find it on the phone. I checked the download section and its not there. I tried to download it again and a prompt said do I want to replace it. So it must be on the phone somewhere. Can someone help and give me step by step directions

Thanks

Darrick
    08-16-10 10:54 AM
    Is the theme made for the Torch? Do not think any have been made yet.
    08-16-10 10:58 AM
    Go to options, display, screen display, all the way on the bottom...

If I were �o� I would not mess around with themes just yet...

Ps.: welcome to crackberry. You will be happy here. The blackberry is a great platform (at least for the time being)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by pszamosi; 08-16-10 at 11:03 AM.
    08-16-10 10:59 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry forums. Congratulations on one fine device. The 9800 looks to be a real joy to own. Maybe one day I can feel that, too.

Check out BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com for lots of general help about BB. The 9800 is so new to the world we may have to wait a bit for themes and even for some apps to appear. I trust things will move fast, but patience may be the watchword for a bit.
    08-16-10 11:18 AM
    There are no themes available for the Torch yet, there isn't a theme development application yet available to even create themes for it AFAIK. The reason you can't find the theme on your device is because it's not compatible with it. Just uninstall it and wait for some themes to actually be developed for the device.
    08-16-10 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD