This is a quick U Shaped theme with 12 customizable icons. It does have a working landscape with the same amount of icons. Stock icon set and colors. Will customize and possibly make in a few more colors if the interest is there. Donate if you like! paypal [email protected]

OTA DOWNLAD HERE
    Last edited by Scoot05RedSS; 01-30-11 at 09:59 PM.
    01-30-11 09:55 PM
    This is what I have been looking for! Thank you so much!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-11 10:45 PM
    I wish I could touch the screen and take me to all my applications, I would like to change the look of the icons, thank you very much for the theme ............ Greetings
    01-30-11 10:57 PM
    Looks great and if it's one of yours, it's a good theme.
    01-30-11 11:40 PM
    Thanks for the comments guys! Darito, what would you like the icons to look like? I can edit the svg to make the center empty space a button to open the app menu! Thanks Blacklatino! Enjoy guys!

01-30-11 11:43 PM
    Thanks for the comments guys! Darito, what would you like the icons to look like? I can edit the svg to make the center empty space a button to open the app menu! Thanks Blacklatino! Enjoy guys!

Would there be anyway you could make a version where the icons are the images below? This would make for a very wallpaper friendly theme. And, it appears as though you have the name of the app appearing on screen, so it would be pretty quick to learn where they are placed. I really wish TB worked on Vista so I could play too
    01-30-11 11:51 PM

If brother that's exactly what I want to touch the screen and take me to the screen containing all the applications, many thanks for all your hard work ................. ..... Greetings

Edit: I would like to see other style icons can be android, windows seven or maemo
    Last edited by darito30; 01-31-11 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Edit
    01-30-11 11:58 PM
    If brother that's exactly what I want to touch the screen and take me to the screen containing all the applications, many thanks for all your hard work ................. ..... Greetings

Edit: I would like to see other style icons can be android, windows seven or maemo
    Here's a version of the same with the menu button on both the portrait and landscape svg.
    OTA

I'm not a big fan of changing icons so I don't have a set ready to be inserted, but I'd be happy to look around for a few sets! Keep your eyes on the thread for any updates! Enjoy!
    darito30 likes this.
    01-31-11 12:13 AM
    hi, there first i want to thank you for this nice theme.
    I like it a lot.
    But is it just me or the background/wallpaper kinda give me headache, i thought the whole screen was slanted lol when scrolling the apps menu because of the pattern, Could you possibly change it to something with less psychedelic pattern? please?
    Thank you.

I was wondering for this or next theme, is it possible to make the icons kinda like outlined with neon lights in blue or red
    Thanks.
    01-31-11 12:59 AM
    Here's a version of the same with the menu button on both the portrait and landscape svg.
    OTA

I'm not a big fan of changing icons so I don't have a set ready to be inserted, but I'd be happy to look around for a few sets! Keep your eyes on the thread for any updates! Enjoy!
    Thank you very much for making these great themes for us who do not have the chance to buy a theme, I sincerely thank you very much ................. Greetings
    01-31-11 02:26 AM
    Thank you for the awesome theme! I put my "snoopyweather" wallpaper on the home screen and absolutely love it. Would be even better with custom icons and a different background but love the 12 icons on home screen. Thank you. This could be a paid theme, especially if custom icons! Thank you!
    01-31-11 08:04 AM
    Awesome.. Thanks for sharing...
    01-31-11 08:28 AM
    Here is a pic of my You theme.
    01-31-11 08:48 AM
    Here's a couple more screen shots.
    01-31-11 09:36 AM
    Nice wallpapers! Looks really nice! Thanks for all the comments guys!
    01-31-11 09:48 AM
    I really like this! Any plans on a Hidden Today or Today Plus? Does the track pad nav on the homescreen work?

Thanks for your hard work!
    02-01-11 08:51 AM
    Yes the trackpad nav works in both portrait and landscape. I can deff look into making a hidden today version of the original! Thanks for the comment!

02-01-11 09:32 AM
    I agree. Looks nice and would be better with a hidden today. Maybe even a "connections" tab when the signal meter is pressed?

02-01-11 09:59 AM
    Yes the trackpad nav works in both portrait and landscape. I can deff look into making a hidden today version of the original! Thanks for the comment!

Thanks for considering it!
    02-01-11 10:41 AM
    THIS IS THE BEST THEME ON CB ...THIS IS #1 free or for those that have to charge, this guy is AWESOME, HE'S #1 ALL THE WAY!

U ROCK IT MAN, ROCK IT!
    02-01-11 11:27 PM
    Here's a couple more screen shots.
    Post the red wall please, I want this cool one !!!!!
    02-01-11 11:29 PM
    Hi Scoot, would you please give alternate download link other than OTA please. so i can download using my PC..thanks a lot
    02-03-11 01:41 AM
    Thanks, this is so nice. I bet it would be pretty in a dark red. Thanks again!
    02-03-11 05:38 AM
    I used your themes on my 9700 and enjoyed them. Any plans for a blue icon version? Keep up the good work!
    02-03-11 08:02 AM
    Is there a way to make a NON hidden today in the middle? Love the theme...
    02-22-11 07:18 PM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD