Theme name: Evy
    Theme author: Miguel (BB-Freaks)
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900 (4.6/5.0), 9000 (4.6/5.0), 9630 (4.7,5.0), 9650/9700 (5.0), STORM Series (5.0), TORCH 9800 (6.0)

BB-Freaks is giving 30 free copies of this theme!!!!
    Just use coupon code EVY30 @ checkout to get for FREE!!!

Special Price: $1.99 EXTENDED until Sunday 16 January.
    Price: $4.99

BUY IT NOW

Evy for Torch 9800 has been updated & SALE extended.

Version 1.002:
    - Landscape homescreen (Now you'll have a fully working landscape homescreen).
    - Today entries will hide when pressing the Hide button or Escape key.
    - Margin text under Weather slots fixed.

Due to the high demand of this theme we have decided to extend the SALE $1.99 until Sunday 16 January.

Regards!
    BB-Freaks

Last edited by xgndxdom; 01-13-11 at 07:25 AM.
    blkitr, KahneFan, Foberry and 6 others like this.
    01-04-11 09:46 AM
    Just went to try and download this theme using the coupon code... seems that they're all used up. I have to say that I'm a little stunned that considering there were 30 freebies to be had, just ONE person hit the thank you button, and ZERO people left "Thank You" posts to the OP.

Show some gratitude people!

Nice looking theme xgndxdom!
    01-04-11 11:40 AM
    I agree if 30 people recieved a free theme wouldn't you think they would be polite enough to at least hit the thank you button?
    01-04-11 12:15 PM
    Just downloaded this theme, I must say very nice (transitionsn hiddable docks and weather slot - I'm good!)! Only issue switchiing from poritrate to Landscape, white line on the right side. Will there be an update to fix this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Dadymon; 01-04-11 at 02:16 PM.
    01-04-11 02:13 PM
    Just downloaded Looks great so far. Same issue with the white line when going to landscape mode. Covers about a third of the screen. How do you get the quick launch icons on the home screen
    01-04-11 04:44 PM
    I'd like the theme for free but obviously the r
    30 are gone already sinces the coupon says it has already been used. Thanks anyways though. But if you'd like to give it to me for free, I'd appreciate it. Just PM me
    01-04-11 05:57 PM
    Just activated my free download. Looks awesome so far...
    01-05-11 05:34 PM
    Just activated my free download. Looks awesome so far...
    How did you get it? When I put in the code it said the Promo code was already used and that was when the post started????
    Last edited by cgmorgan1; 01-05-11 at 05:49 PM.
    01-05-11 05:42 PM
    How did you get it? When I put in the code it said the Promo code was ready used and that was yesterday.
    same here :[
    01-05-11 05:45 PM
    same here :[
    same here
    01-05-11 09:50 PM
    Amazing! 30 free copies and what 3 people came forward to say thanks? I'm no mathmetician, or speller- but the probability of 30 freebies having been given out is less than meh.

01-05-11 10:22 PM
    Amazing! 30 free copies and what 3 people came forward to say thanks? I'm no mathmetician, or speller- but the probability of 30 freebies having been given out is less than meh.

The 30 copies are used by different people... It is ashame that a lof of people are getting free copies of our themes and they don't say thanks or something..

The 30 copies were not only for the BB Torch 9800 but for all BB Models that's why only 3 people came in this post, if you look in the other posts of this theme in the another sections you'll see more people said Thanks..

Stay update because there's coming a new giveaway of our new version of Evy.. Called Evy "H3LL" Edition :

Evy H3LL Edition - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Regards!
    BB-Freaks Team!
    era3z likes this.
    01-06-11 08:17 AM
    well that explains it, for all phone models! phew, i thought people weren't being very thankful
    01-06-11 10:30 AM
    That was quick.... And I thought it's 30 exclusively for Torch and only 7 hit the thanks button...

Well... It's an awesome theme.... of course anyone would like to have it... I wish I am a bit faster... but thanks for sharing =)

*hit thanks button even don't get the theme* =)
    01-06-11 11:11 AM
    verry nice theme. too bad i missed it. so far it's the best theme that i've seen for the 9800
    01-06-11 11:21 AM
    Love the theme! Thank u!

01-06-11 12:14 PM
    Love the theme! Thank u!

Thank you for posting your screenshot, could you share the wallpaper for other users? Thanks!
    01-07-11 06:20 AM
    Can we hide the calendar ?
    01-07-11 09:04 AM
    Here's the wp and another I used!

01-07-11 10:30 AM
    Is anything being adressed about the landscape mode issue? Will there be an update?
    01-07-11 01:18 PM
    thanks for sharing your wall, so pretty
    01-07-11 01:50 PM
    Ur welcome! Thanks and I may have gotten one from ur site! Had it so long I don't remember! Lol!

01-07-11 02:31 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realy like that theme. i purchased it for my 9800 and, as a already said, it's the best themes i've seen so far. there's just a few thing to correct:
    - the tiny blackberry icon bring a nice customisable list of app. the only thing is that applications shown become unreadable when on horisontal mode.
    - new message notification should turn red. green on green doesnt catch your attention.
    after correcting those two thing... you'll simply have the best theme.
    good work
    01-10-11 11:16 AM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I realy like that theme. i purchased it for my 9800 and, as a already said, it's the best themes i've seen so far. there's just a few thing to correct:
    - the tiny blackberry icon bring a nice customisable list of app. the only thing is that applications shown become unreadable when on horisontal mode.
    - new message notification should turn red. green on green doesnt catch your attention.
    after correcting those two thing... you'll simply have the best theme.
    good work
    Thank you!

- This problem on horizontal mode comes because the Theme Studio for Blackberry 6.0 is still on Beta fase and it haves a lot of bugs when not using a landscape homescreen like on this theme. It will be fixed as soon when a official version comes.

- The message notification is green because the theme is green.

I hope you are enjoying this theme and wait soon for more versions of Evy.

Best,
    BB-Freaks.
    01-11-11 02:48 AM
    Evy for Torch 9800 has been updated & SALE extended.

Version 1.002:
    - Landscape homescreen (Now you'll have a fully working landscape homescreen).
    - Today entries will hide when pressing the Hide button or Escape key.
    - Margin text under Weather slots fixed.

Due to the high demand of this theme we have decided to extend the SALE $1.99 until Sunday 16 January.

Regards!
    BB-Freaks
    01-11-11 04:31 AM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD