Just went to their website looks like they have a screen protector for $14.99.

ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | BlackBerry Torch 9800 Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield

These are well worth it as I have had them for all my BBs as well as the iPhone, just ordered it for the Torch, so it will be here when it arrives on Tuesday.
    08-13-10 05:43 PM
    Don't do it. Cell Phone Skins & Protective Covers - iPhone Skins, Blackberry Skins, iPod Skins, Apple Laptop Skins - Best Skins Ever are cheaper and far superior. My last zagg had freaking zebra stripes thru the material.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-10 05:46 PM
    I posted this yesterday and agree BSE needs to get their's asap.
    08-13-10 05:50 PM
    Don't do it. Cell Phone Skins & Protective Covers - iPhone Skins, Blackberry Skins, iPod Skins, Apple Laptop Skins - Best Skins Ever are cheaper and far superior. My last zagg had freaking zebra stripes thru the material.

Did you put it on yourself?

Either way, I'm going to wait until Zagg comes out with their full body InvisibleSHIELD for the Torch; I want the full protection, not just the screen.
    08-13-10 05:51 PM
    Yeah full protection is awesome and would love that too.
    08-13-10 05:54 PM
    My roomate bought stock in Zagg for 45 cents when it first came out and it is up to 2$ and some odd cents. He has had zagg for every iphone he has owned and recently his new one for the iphone 4 has been pealing because we live on a beach. He said the quality has gone down and he is selling the stock. This was kind of a useless post but semi on topic.
    08-13-10 06:26 PM
    are their any other brands that make a full body shield? I've never had any screen protectors so all of this will be a first, first touchscreen. Though in hindsight, I do with I had one on one my 9700, had it been a full body or just the screen.
    08-13-10 06:30 PM
    are their any other brands that make a full body shield? I've never had any screen protectors so all of this will be a first, first touchscreen. Though in hindsight, I do with I had one on one my 9700, had it been a full body or just the screen.
    SGP Incredible Shield 4.0 for Blackberry Torch 9800 (Gloss Type Full body protection Film set)

**** zagg's crap quality.
    09-01-10 02:46 PM
    My roomate bought stock in Zagg for 45 cents when it first came out and it is up to 2$ and some odd cents. He has had zagg for every iphone he has owned and recently his new one for the iphone 4 has been pealing because we live on a beach. He said the quality has gone down and he is selling the stock. This was kind of a useless post but semi on topic.
    hmmm makes me wonder. I will get one from BSE to save a couple bucks.
    09-01-10 02:50 PM
    I have the Ghost Armor screen protector on my Torch, they also have a full body kit. I had it installed at one of the mall kiosks, they happen to have one in a mall near me.

I like it better than Zag, much less orange peel and it feels much better. I have had BestSkinsEver and they also have bad orange peel and feel like Zag also. I have heard that Phantom Skinz is good also, like Ghost Armor.
    09-01-10 03:25 PM
    I have Bodyguardz on mine. Much better than ZAGG's stuff... No orange peel effect, and it comes with 2 protectors, instead of just one... Had it on all my devices so far.
    09-01-10 03:38 PM
    Zagg is the shyt.....I love mine!
    09-01-10 03:54 PM
    Just put on a Zagg yesterday - went on a lot easier then I though it would...

09-02-10 06:48 PM
    And if you search, you can always find 50% off coupons for Zagg stuff.
    09-02-10 06:56 PM
    Bodyguardz FTW
    09-02-10 06:57 PM
    BoxWave Cyrstal Clear!
    09-02-10 07:01 PM
    the only thing against a full invisishield is that it will be tough to keep the top part of my otterbox on...
    09-02-10 09:12 PM
    I use the Moda Casi which lets the user cut to fit the screen using those gridlines. I tried the Zagg one, ended up the screen protector was getting dirty under it and it was causing my reading to look messed up.
    09-02-10 09:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD