What's the problem? I pulled the battery. Using data not wifi.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-11 11:27 AM
    You're gonna have to provide more info.

Does it simply stop playing? Does it freeze? Is there an error message? Are you using the Youtube app launcher or just going directly to the BB browser? Is your BIS connection working?
    12-03-11 01:30 PM
    Sorry. I'm using BIS on my ATT data plan. I don't have a computer or wifi. Using the site, not the app. For at least two days its been playing exactly 49 seconds of a vidoe then it stops and a message comes up, can't remember the exact words, but that the connection was lost, try again, with a box to click that says OK, but the box never brings it back. I can click the back button, then play the video again...for 49 seconds. The internet has been disconnecting a lot as well, with the blue "requsting" bar just sitting there for a minute, then a message about no connection. I cleared the history and cache and all that stuff, which seemed to work for one day, now its the same thing again. I always have a full signal with 3G. I think it has something to do with ATT, but the video thing is weird that its always 49 seconds. Thanks for the response. I have loved this phone ever since I got it in March and now I'd just as soon throw it against the wall!

12-03-11 02:56 PM
    Well I just tried on Operamini and its doing exactly the same thing. I tried on normal and HQ.

12-03-11 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD