Hi all,
    After being able to read several vids through the youtube app,i now keep getting error messages when i click on a video. The problem also occur wheb i browse directly from the browser to the m.youtube.com
    The error is: an error has occured attemping to play media
    several reboots didn't cure the problem
    any ideas how to solve this problem?
    thanks

s
    a
    m

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-11 02:13 AM
    So, problem come from Service Book in your phone and i regret but you can't correct this. it can be corrected only by RIM NOC. here some trouble with routing and caching in network on blackberry.net. It`s surrely!
    country or carrier has no matter. the problem is global
    As alternative I can suggest use BOLT program - i don`t know how but BOLT found some hole in network and play Youtube.
    02-05-11 03:13 AM
    Here is an alternative method to watch YouTube Videos

DuoBerry (This allows you to download YouTube movies and not get any extra carrier charges)

From your BlackBerry, visit this link to start the installation, do not forget to customize the security restrictions and set everything to ALLOW

Link: http://jelounge.dikti.net/Launcher/duoberry.jad
    Lego Star Wars likes this.
    02-05-11 05:40 AM
    Thanks for the replies and the duoberry link.
    Isn't there a cure to the youtube problem on the torch?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cracksamberry; 02-06-11 at 02:35 PM.
    02-06-11 02:20 PM
    I think it is blocked somehow through the service books from your carrier. Thus, DuoBerry is the saviour.
    02-06-11 02:41 PM
    cracksamberry, what carrier are you with? And does this issue happen with WiFi and and 3G or only 3g. I am in Canada and with Rogers and used to have the issue as well but only when on 3G.

What I did was resend the service books, and that seemed to resolve the issue.
    02-06-11 02:46 PM
    It also depends where you are i.e carrier. I have the same problem and went tto my carrier to have it looked at. The answer: In my country, Ecuador, youtube via carrier is restricted and thus wont work. Only works with wifi.
    Cheers
    P.S. thanks for the duoberry-link. Will try that
    02-15-11 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD