For three days now, when I go to youtube, I get the page that makes me enter the two words to get in. It happens every time, and when I do get in, I am logged in (my user name shows up at the top). Once I am in and clicking around, the page will come up every so often and make enter the words again. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? I tried Opera and it works fine. It only happens when I use the blackberry browser. Thanks.
    06-22-12 07:43 AM
    Same problem here. YouTube app has the fantastic "401" error after 100%, and the mopbile site keeps requiring the verification code with the message "Sorry for the interruption. We have been receiving a large volume of requests from your network. To continue with your YouTube experience..."
    06-22-12 08:30 AM
    Same problem here. YouTube app has the fantastic "401" error after 100%, and the mopbile site keeps requiring the verification code with the message "Sorry for the interruption. We have been receiving a large volume of requests from your network. To continue with your YouTube experience..."
    Having same problem. However, there isn't even a place to enter any coded to go on. Rendering youtube dead to me.

I am using a Blackberry Curve 8330. Youtube has been working great up to 2 days ago.
    06-22-12 10:40 AM
    That is the same message I'm getting, and yes, up to two days ago. I'm guessing its BIS since it works fine on Opera.
    06-22-12 12:08 PM
    Wonder why you can't even enter a code? Btw, I heard from a guru that you don't have to enter the real word, just the fake word. Just something handy to know.
    06-22-12 12:10 PM
    When I tried this I did not have any issue when entering youtube.com in the url. It connected and switched over to the m.youtube.com. Did this with WiFi on and off.

However, when I used my bookmark, it did prompt me for the captcha code. I was able to enter it thought and get to the main page. Funny, when I closed out and went back in using any of the history links or bookmarks. I was prompted again.
    06-22-12 03:14 PM
    When I go in its usually by clicking a link on facebook. I have a few vids saved on my homepage and when I go in that way I am still prompted. What's weird is that once in, I still have to do the captcha thing every once inwhile. That's interesting. I will go to google and just try from there. So far Opera has been the only that will work for me.
    06-22-12 04:50 PM
    When I try to click on Facebook link to a Youtube video (on my Berry), I get the prompt "cannot open item, do you want to save the item" or something like that. I try to save the item (if I really want to see the video) and still nothing downloads.

Some time ago I would click the link and the video would just open in the media player.

Something is wrong. Maybe Facebook starting to screw over Google.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780
    06-22-12 05:02 PM
    Amendment to above post. I now get asked to enter captchas when clicking link in facebook that directs to youtube. I recently updated facebook on blackberry so that must be the change.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780
    06-23-12 06:21 AM
    Its back to normal now, starting today.
    06-24-12 01:35 AM
    I need help when I try to upload a video from my phone, it was working just fine before. But now the progress bar goes up to 99%, and even 100% then it says: "Cannot make a connection to YT. Error 401"

WTF. Please please help. I have videos I can't lose.
    06-25-12 04:00 PM
    me too facing the same problem..dont know how to rid off it.
    11-27-12 04:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD