Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default youtube mobile site

For three days now, when I go to youtube, I get the page that makes me enter the two words to get in. It happens every time, and when I do get in, I am logged in (my user name shows up at the top). Once I am in and clicking around, the page will come up every so often and make enter the words again. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me? I tried Opera and it works fine. It only happens when I use the blackberry browser. Thanks.
    CrackBerry User

Same problem here. YouTube app has the fantastic "401" error after 100%, and the mopbile site keeps requiring the verification code with the message "Sorry for the interruption. We have been receiving a large volume of requests from your network. To continue with your YouTube experience..."
    CrackBerry Newbie

Default Youtube Sorry for interruption

Quote Originally Posted by sheap74 View Post
    Same problem here. YouTube app has the fantastic "401" error after 100%, and the mopbile site keeps requiring the verification code with the message "Sorry for the interruption. We have been receiving a large volume of requests from your network. To continue with your YouTube experience..."
    Having same problem. However, there isn't even a place to enter any coded to go on. Rendering youtube dead to me.

I am using a Blackberry Curve 8330. Youtube has been working great up to 2 days ago.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

That is the same message I'm getting, and yes, up to two days ago. I'm guessing its BIS since it works fine on Opera.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Wonder why you can't even enter a code? Btw, I heard from a guru that you don't have to enter the real word, just the fake word. Just something handy to know.
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,644 Global Posts

When I tried this I did not have any issue when entering youtube.com in the url. It connected and switched over to the m.youtube.com. Did this with WiFi on and off.

However, when I used my bookmark, it did prompt me for the captcha code. I was able to enter it thought and get to the main page. Funny, when I closed out and went back in using any of the history links or bookmarks. I was prompted again.
    --
    8800 (Retired), 9000 (Retired), 9800 (T-Mobile), PB64 WiFi, Droid 4 (VZW)
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

When I go in its usually by clicking a link on facebook. I have a few vids saved on my homepage and when I go in that way I am still prompted. What's weird is that once in, I still have to do the captcha thing every once inwhile. That's interesting. I will go to google and just try from there. So far Opera has been the only that will work for me.
    CrackBerry User

When I try to click on Facebook link to a Youtube video (on my Berry), I get the prompt "cannot open item, do you want to save the item" or something like that. I try to save the item (if I really want to see the video) and still nothing downloads.

Some time ago I would click the link and the video would just open in the media player.

Something is wrong. Maybe Facebook starting to screw over Google.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780
    CrackBerry User

Amendment to above post. I now get asked to enter captchas when clicking link in facebook that directs to youtube. I recently updated facebook on blackberry so that must be the change.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9780
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

Its back to normal now, starting today.
    CrackBerry Newbie

Question I need help asap

I need help when I try to upload a video from my phone, it was working just fine before. But now the progress bar goes up to 99%, and even 100% then it says: "Cannot make a connection to YT. Error 401"

WTF. Please please help. I have videos I can't lose.
    CrackBerry Newbie

me too facing the same problem..dont know how to rid off it.