With my Torch when closing Desktop Manager I get an error Your applications haven't been updated. I go to the applications menu and it says there are system updates. Ive already updated the phone and when I do wireless update it says up to date. I already have the latest OS with updates but Desktop Manager keeps insisting I do not. Any ideas whats up? The update versions and on device versions all match.
    01-01-11 02:58 PM
    How would you go about doing that? This is my second blackberry (My first was an 8300) and im still learning things with it.
    01-01-11 06:32 PM
    My pc has Windows 7

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-11 09:24 PM
    I tried unloading Desktop manager no help, I decided to try and allow it to update. Seems everything is ok so we shall see
    01-02-11 02:48 AM
    That wasn't one of my options, the only BlackBerry related item in the Remove Programs was Desktop Manager
    01-03-11 02:14 AM
    With my Torch when closing Desktop Manager I get an error Your applications haven't been updated. I go to the applications menu and it says there are system updates. Ive already updated the phone and when I do wireless update it says up to date. I already have the latest OS with updates but Desktop Manager keeps insisting I do not. Any ideas whats up? The update versions and on device versions all match.
    I know what you mean, this happen to me the other day, when i click the green arrow i cant cancel it i freaked out thinking that all of my apps will be deleted but nothing happens i still got my apps installed. So no worries you can ignore that.
    white06lacrossecxs likes this.
    01-03-11 08:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD