is there a way to search my yahoo folders i have set up through the Torch?
    switched over from iphone where mail worked smoothly. i had my trash and folders just like my desktop. there was no need to use the desktop for yahoo mail.

with the torch i cannot find trash(deleted yahoo email) or access my yahoo folders that i move saved messages in from my yahoo mail. Am i missing something or is the only way to do that is to use a desktop or use the browser on Torch? Do i have to use my PC or Torch bowser to move a yahoo mail into a yahoo folder i have setup?

09-24-10 03:20 PM
    I believe the push email only accesses the inbox. If you want to access the junk, trash and any other folders you have on yahoo you have to access them thru the website via the browser.
    09-24-10 05:31 PM
    1st post...bear with me. (AT&T Torch 9800 user)

Thought I would use an existing tread instead of starting new.

I want to integrate my yahoo mail (basically want to be able to view my inbox).

There seems to be a download available from blackberry to integrate the email, but Im just getting an error when I try to install. Not sure if this a blackberry issue, or an issue on my part.

Has anyone been anble to successfully do the yahoo email integration?

Thanks a ton!
    11-12-10 01:00 PM
    1st post...bear with me. (AT&T Torch 9800 user)

Thought I would use an existing tread instead of starting new.

I want to integrate my yahoo mail (basically want to be able to view my inbox).

There seems to be a download available from blackberry to integrate the email, but Im just getting an error when I try to install. Not sure if this a blackberry issue, or an issue on my part.

Has anyone been anble to successfully do the yahoo email integration?

Thanks a ton!
    Go to the yahoo mail page on your computer. click the mobile link in the upper right corner. From there you'll see the Yahoo for BB link. Good luck.
    11-12-10 01:10 PM
    Yeah Ive tried that, it sends the link to phone, but when I go to launch the installer, it gives error codes and fails.

Figure its just a glitch and it should get fixed soon.
    11-12-10 01:27 PM
    You should be able to open yahoo.com with your blackberry browser. Then click the mail icon/spot on the yahoo mobile page. It will take you to the mail log in. Click your blackberry button and save that to your homescreen. From that log in you should be able to access the Inbox, trash etc. That you are looking for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-10 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD