The 9800 is sure creating havoc around here

I'm just going to throw some things out there for thought............

Specs: A lot of folks are bashing the specs of this device. For the smartphone world, specs and their respective OS goes hand in hand. It's not like the PC world, where ONE OS is used across hundreds of different machines. Specs in the PC world really matter as they MUST tune the specs to work better for that ONE OS. BB phone specs are tuned for its respective OS. Same with Iphone, Droid, etc. The only place where specs MAY play a part is with 3rd party apps that span across all platforms.

Display: Some feel the screen should have been larger. Once again, if the OS for the particular phone can produce a readable output, a larger screen is not necessary. And there WILL be a limit when a larger display is too large (some arguably already are). Just a matter of time.

Real world experience: None to be had yet but judgements have already been passed.

Just some food for thought.............
    08-03-10 07:23 PM
    08-03-10 07:25 PM
    All I will say about "specs" is this. All the guys I work with who have iphones, htc's and the like always have to charge their phones when they are at their desks. They show me how "cool" there new phone while it is plugged in.

Cool phones, but why do you have to always plug it in through out the work day.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-10 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD