Yesterday my phone turned off from low battery, now it won't do anything.

I plug it into my PC and it connects, then it disconnects, then this will happen every 10 seconds or so. I tried a wall charger and that doesnt work either. I've removed the battery and let it sit for a while and reinserted it and it doesnt work. Whenever I try to turn it on there'll just be a long red LED. Screen doesnt turn on whatsoever.

When I use apploader with the battery in it'll come up "The BlackBerry Desktop Software does not have BlackBerry Device Software for the device that you have connected to the computer" and when I use apploader without the battery in absolutely nothing will come up.

When I try to use the blackberry desktop software to repair my device and update it it will always stop on "reconnecting to jvm" and won't move an inch.

For a long time the phone has been broken, I could only use the touchscreen for a certain amount of time and I'd have to restart the phone to use it again. And after a while that stopped working because only a few keys on the touchscreen worked. And after a while when I flip the phone up the screen would turn off (I could still type etc. using the keyboard I just couldnt use the screen when the phone was flipped.)

I just topped this phone up yesterday and now it's not working at all. Any help would be appreciated.

Also I have Blackberry device software 6 installed on my PC and Bdesktop software 7.1
    Last edited by Joe chip; 05-19-13 at 04:33 PM.
    05-19-13 01:26 PM
    I just retried the apploader thing but this time I restored the vendor.xml file and when I tried to use it without the battery in my blackberry, it worked, but instead of "Pin:Unknown" the same thing comes up as when I do it with my battery in it. (which is USB PIN 233B01A2)

If there's any way to just get my contacts out of the phone I'd be fine with that.
    05-20-13 01:18 PM
    You have hardware issues based on the symptoms and will need to migrate to a different unit.
    Hope you have a Backup of the data to transfer to new device. My sympathies, been there with a older BB Curve recently.
    05-29-13 09:05 AM