Notice that Wirefly is showing the Torch being available on the 12th at a "Special Price" i wonder how low they will go on this phone?
    08-11-10 10:24 AM
    I think someone posted that it was $99.99...but stay away from Wirefly at all costs..it's so sketchy...
    08-11-10 10:31 AM
    It's posted on wirefly.com that it will be available tonight at a special price. Is letstalk.com sketchy also?
    08-11-10 02:17 PM
    It's posted on wirefly.com that it will be available tonight at a special price. Is letstalk.com sketchy also?
    When will it be on Amazon?????
    08-11-10 02:38 PM
    No one is posting prices but I would be hesitant to deal with Wirefly. I have had phone call conversations with them and they seem to be a little shady and not based in the United States.
    08-11-10 02:41 PM
    No one is posting prices but I would be hesitant to deal with Wirefly. I have had phone call conversations with them and they seem to be a little shady and not based in the United States.
    Wirefly is a subsidary of simplexity and they are based closed to where I live in Reston, VA. They are a legit company have ties to all of the major networks.

"Since 2007, Wirefly has been part of privately held Simplexity, LLC. For contact information, including our press room, job listings, and business partnerships, please visit Simplexity."

http://www.simplexity.com
    08-11-10 02:47 PM
    I have bought from Wirefly before and they were great. Customer Service was great too.
    08-11-10 02:51 PM
    Wirefly is a subsidary of simplexity and they are based closed to where I live in Reston, VA. They are a legit company have ties to all of the major networks.

"Since 2007, Wirefly has been part of privately held Simplexity, LLC. For contact information, including our press room, job listings, and business partnerships, please visit Simplexity."

http://www.simplexity.com
    I ordered my Bold through wirefly 2 years ago and they are reliable... It's just that you will locked into a certain plan for at least 6 months or you will be considered breaching the agreement and have to pay extra dollars.

The worst thing is that for certain smartphones you can only pick certain plans. Like you cannot have $15 data plan for new BB phones..
    08-11-10 02:52 PM
    I ordered my Bold through wirefly 2 years ago and they are reliable... It's just that you will locked into a certain plan for at least 6 months or you will be considered breaching the agreement and have to pay extra dollars.

The worst thing is that for certain smartphones you can only pick certain plans. Like you cannot have $15 data plan for new BB phones..
    If you want a phone at a good price. They work. I have friends that work there, but like you I like my flexibility so will be buying my Torch through AT&T direct. But if you don't care about certain restrictions and want to save $100 (think it's $99) I say go for it.
    08-11-10 04:12 PM
    BlackBerry Torch is now live at Wirefly.com for $99.99.

I don't know what restrictions you are worried about. You basically have to keep your contract for six months and agree to not downgrade your plan. I have purchased all my family's phones from Wirefly and am a fan.
    08-11-10 11:21 PM
    BlackBerry Torch is now live at Wirefly.com for $99.99.

I don't know what restrictions you are worried about. You basically have to keep your contract for six months and agree to not downgrade your plan. I have purchased all my family's phones from Wirefly and am a fan.
    Most of my friends are on ATT so I wanna keep the 550 mins monthly plan with my gf but the minimum requirement is 700 mins per months. I got a lot of rollover mins which I could not use up... With night & weekend deal I usually don't call my friends at work... or my boss let me use the company phone...

That's why. And I also want to have the $15 data plan instead of $30 one but Wirefly won't let me.

I have keep the plan for at least 6 months. which means ($10 + $15 * 2) * 6 = $240 + $100 * 2 = $440 for phone, which is worse than just upgrading from ATT at $200 * 2 = $400.

That's why I would like to get the Amazon deal so I can just keep my current plan and get a lower price at the same time. =)
    08-11-10 11:25 PM
    My contract with AT&T is expired, so I am eligible for getting HW upgrade with signing new contract. So it's $199. However Amazon seems like they are having a good deal at $99.

Can I buy at Amazon at $99 and sign a new contract without getting a new number (I keep my old number), therefore not opening new account with AT&T and Amazon? It seems like in Amazon page, the only way to get $99 is via purchasing new plan.
    08-12-10 07:08 AM
    @gameson, it's $99 through Wirefly with an upgrade, and it sounds like you are eligible.
    08-12-10 08:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD