- CrackBerry Newbie
- 1 Posts
wired syncing Problem
I have some issues with my BlackBerry Torch 9800 OS6 ,latest Software Update, syncing with my Desktop PC(Windows 7).
The strange thing is that before I synced yesterday all was in perfect order, but after that all my directories on the SD and the Device vanished and got replaced by links that look something like this H:\84612796\BlackBerry.exe.
These Directories are not visible even when i turn on that i want to see hidden objects. I have also access to my documents that i had on the Device before the syncing but only with the Desktop Software not with the Phone itself.
I have tried to reset my Device and also reinstalled the Desktop Software but after the syncing i had the same problem again.
I hope someone knows similar issues because i don't have any clue what i can do to stop this.
I tried to sync also my Blackberry Playbook and that worked effortless.
- By chiplatham in forum Native BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 35Last Post: 05-18-11, 07:55 PM
- By CodeZero in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 20Last Post: 01-04-11, 03:11 PM
- By Darth_Doug in forum Mac UsersReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-07, 04:32 PM
- By Doug Johnson in forum Mac UsersReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-07, 01:30 PM
- By chrisg in forum BlackBerry 8800, 8820Replies: 6Last Post: 07-08-07, 08:49 PM