Im getting a branded UK Vodafone Torch unlocked to work with another carrier.
    Can i make a wipe and install .337 on the Torch using BBsack without any problem?
    If so, wiping the phone will make dissapear all the things from Vodafone that were on the Torch, like wallpaper,themes , logos etc...?
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-09-10 04:38 AM
    Yes, you can wipe and use any OS version for the Torch that you wish, although wiping and unlocking do not get rid of branding.
    12-09-10 06:11 AM
    Im getting a branded UK Vodafone Torch unlocked to work with another carrier.
    Can i make a wipe and install .337 on the Torch using BBsack without any problem?
    If so, wiping the phone will make dissapear all the things from Vodafone that were on the Torch, like wallpaper,themes , logos etc...?
    Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    NoahFecks is correct, you can put on ANY OS you want as long as its for your device.

Wiping the phone does not remove any branding. Only Rim can remove the branding. I know some people have had some success messing with some in depth things on the BB... but its a lot of work for a little result.

The wallpaper and stuff takes up like no space... and it isnt saved as an actual pictures, its just an option on the stock theme, and I wouldnt worry about it.
    12-09-10 06:36 AM
    you can remove the wallpaper if you want to, but you have to replace it with another..but the process may be too complicated for you..(seeing the question you asked on the above)

so my advice - just do a clean install on the BB...
    12-09-10 07:11 AM
    Ok...thanks
    12-09-10 10:01 AM
    you are welcome....
    12-10-10 01:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD