Hi

I am relatively new to the world of Blackberry but loving my Torch. I have Windows Live Messenger on the phone that works great when it stays signed in. The problem is that it randomly signs me out. I used to have it loaded on my computer but decided to switch to the phone so that my Mum can contact me at any time but when it signs me out without me knowing it is making the any time communication very difficult.
    Any ideas?

Thanks
    01-15-11 03:29 PM
    Check any other computers that you have it installed on. Most versions of windows messenger only allow you to be logged into one place at a time. The problem that I was having was I had it installed on my home computer and when I turned my computer on, it would automatically log into messenger. It would then kick me off on my blackberry. Give tht a try.
    01-16-11 08:56 AM
    Thanks but I have already made sure that the computers no longer automatically sign me into messenger that is what baffles me. On the phone I have it as automatic sign in and to keep logged in but it doesn't!
    Any other ideas?
    01-16-11 02:31 PM
    That is bizzare. I still think its something computer based. I don't think its a problem with your torch or connection.
    01-16-11 02:44 PM
    Try changing your password. That way you know that nothing else is logging in as you
    01-16-11 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD