- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
Windows 8 sync. to 9800.
Just got a new PC with Windows 8. I have a BB9800 and I can't sync the 'Organizer' calendar to the Google calendar. Do I have to get a new phone or is there a way to sync them? The message I get is that it is not supported....go to supported organizer downloads.......I can't find a thing...HELP.
- 12-14-12, 06:04 PM #2
My 9800 syncs to my Google calendar with no PC just fine.
Are you trying to synch with Desktop manager? It should say synch wirelessly.--
8800 (Retired), 9000 (Retired), 9800 (T-Mobile), PB64 WiFi, Droid 4 (VZW)
- By yotehunter66 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-09, 11:18 AM
- By chirojh1 in forum BlackBerry Pearl 81xxReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-07, 11:34 AM
- By mikejr in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-07, 10:12 AM
- By LexLuther in forum Mac UsersReplies: 3Last Post: 09-05-07, 05:54 AM
- By dbrereton in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 1Last Post: 08-28-07, 09:37 PM