12-24-10 12:15 PM
- Look i have read all of the threads on the torch's current inability to be muted and everyone's opinions on the matter. I don't care about opinions or the legality, and if someone can tell me how to do it myself i don't care if someone releases a app or not i'm just tired of my shutter tone because:
it is annoying like listening to a clock tick all night long
I cant take a pic in public without being heard and disturbing the overall peace of the area
i cant take pics in a quiet place or performance without drawing attention away from the work
I have no plan to mis use this program i just hate camera tones and i know its possible to change the volume of the tone12-21-10 11:41 PM
- There are a few apps in the crackberry app store that let you mute the camera sound...
BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store
Besides it's not really that loud and I highly doubt the people around you are starring at you because of the camera click, but rather the flash that draws their attention.12-22-10 08:15 AM
- yeah there is no law and more than likely never will be it was proposed but never will get looked at just like many other proposed bills. now its a rally point for a bunch of idiots that like to argue over rumors. i heard that it's really easy to do if you know how to program java. idk i would just like to know how to do this if anyone knows. and i don't really care so much about what other people think or anything but i hate the sound myself. i wish i could at least change the tone. (and if i could do that i would cange it to a silent recording hehe)12-23-10 02:39 AM
- amazinglygracelessRetired Mod1) If you don't care about anyones opinions why should anyone offer you one.
2) If you had read all the threads as you have stated you would have seen two of
the BEST developers of BlackBerry apps explain that it is impossible to do at this
time in OS 6.
3) If the sound annoys you this much get another phone. Problem solved.12-24-10 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD