Hi,

I am using BB Torch with SFR (Vodafone) France. In SFR you have SFR Wifi option. With which you can access the SFR Hotspot WIFI across France. But my problem is that at my home i do some network of these hotspot as well. Though my personal home WIFI is the first priority. Most of the time it connects to the hotspot. The problem is that, for hotspot WIFI, you will have to login. Till you login you wont be really connected to WIFI. So this is bothering so it always on on data. The workaround for me is to DISABLE all those HOTSPOT WIFI under the Saved Networks. But whenever the phone reboots. All these networks are getting enabled again.

Can some one help me to disable this wifi permanently.

Francis.
    04-29-11 04:22 AM
    On the screen when you see wifi. Click on it, and then disable it.
    04-29-11 06:09 AM
    On the screen when you see wifi. Click on it, and then disable it.
    I think you misunderstood. The moment i come home and i switch on WIFI. It connects to hotspot and not to my personal home WIFI (Though my home WIFI is first priority). Only way to make it connect is to disable all the Hotspot Wireless networks which are saved.
    04-29-11 06:46 AM
    In the list of saved wifi networks, move your home wifi to the top of the list and it will have priority. If you are still connected to a hotspot then obviously you'll have to disconnect and reconnect. The order in the list is what has priority.
    04-29-11 06:57 AM
    In the list of saved wifi networks, move your home wifi to the top of the list and it will have priority. If you are still connected to a hotspot then obviously you'll have to disconnect and reconnect. The order in the list is what has priority.
    Is there a way to delete the HOTSPOT wifi. Whenever i try to delete. It deletes. When I restart it comes back.
    04-29-11 07:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD