I am having an same issue with wifi on my Torch 9800 on ATT...it seems to work when it wants to. When I called ATT tech support they had my do several things and after several hours (about 6 hours) on the phone to trouble shoot they decided to send me a new phone through the warranty exchange. Once I got the new phone and set it up it worked fine one day but not the next. Its hit or miss if it actually works correctly or not...
    I have tried to disable and delete the wifi settings and reset them, I made sure to register it, have cleared out my browsing history, done a battery pull, and reset the router and checked my internet connections with NO luck. I have even reinstalled the operating system on the phone and updated it and gotten a new sim card. My lap top is connected and stays connected with no issues. I have even put my sim card in my old BB Bold 9700 with OS5 and it connects and stays connected to my wifi with no issues.

I have noticed one thing that I'm sure if anyone else has, when I am able to connect to the wifi I am unable to send picture messages...I do a battery pull and then I am able to send them but CAN NOT connect to wifi.
    I have to believe that this is probably a bug with the OS6 operating system.
    PLEASE HELP!!!
    05-17-11 07:10 PM
    Is this only at your home router? What is it? Make sure you have the latest firmware on it.

I run .526 have have no issues connecting to my home router, at any of my work offices, or even airports/hotels.
    05-17-11 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD