When browsing how do we return to the browser start screen by using the virtual key board or otherwise?
    Last edited by CSO; 08-19-10 at 12:01 AM.
    08-18-10 11:50 PM
    I click the menu button, Switch Application. Or, hold your finger on screen for a second, you'll get the short menu with the option for full menu. Pick it, then Switch Application.
    08-18-10 11:56 PM
    I click the menu button, Switch Application. Or, hold your finger on screen for a second, you'll get the short menu with the option for full menu. Pick it, then Switch Application.
    But I'm referring to the start screen for the browser. Is that what you're referring to or are you talking about the home page, which I already have set to happen when I click on the convenience key.
    08-19-10 12:00 AM
    If you have multiple tabs open scroll to the top select the square on square icon at top right. That will allow you to flip through the tabs.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 12:03 AM
    Ah, sorry, misread you. Do as TAG1 says. Or menu key, Home.
    08-19-10 12:06 AM
    If you have keyboard shortcuts enabled you can press "G" to go to the start page.

Shortcuts - including a list of browser shortcuts - can be found here:
    BlackBerry basics shortcuts - User Guide - BlackBerry Torch 9800 Smartphone - 6.0
    08-19-10 10:19 AM
    But I'm referring to the start screen for the browser. Is that what you're referring to or are you talking about the home page, which I already have set to happen when I click on the convenience key.
    either hold your finger on the screen and then press FULL MENU or press the BlackBerry button and select HOME.
    08-19-10 11:51 AM
    If you have keyboard shortcuts enabled you can press "G" to go to the start page.

Shortcuts - including a list of browser shortcuts - can be found here:
    BlackBerry basics shortcuts - User Guide - BlackBerry Torch 9800 Smartphone - 6.0
    I do have them enabled, but at least on my device they dont work on the virtual keyboard. What I'm wondering is how you get to the initial startup page (the one we're first taken to when we click on browser icon) from with the browser (without having to open the slider and click on a key).

thanks
    08-19-10 04:28 PM
    either hold your finger on the screen and then press FULL MENU or press the BlackBerry button and select HOME.
    U got it. Thanks. I didn't realize the "go to" option in the menu takes me to the start page. Thanks.
    08-19-10 04:30 PM
    If you changed your settings such that the start page is your "home page", then pressing G will not go there. It will take you to the original start page, which is the "Go-To" page. To get to home, use the tip from osubass1, or on the physical keyboard, press H.

C
    08-19-10 04:35 PM
    Hit Blackberry button > Click "Go To..."

You all make this seem very complicated.
    08-19-10 06:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD