I can't find where my messages go after I save them.

I used to have an 8900 and when I saved a message, I could go in the "application" section and under 'files" there would be all my saved messages...

Now, when I go there, I can't find them..I thought perhaps I no longer had any saved messages and so was not getting the folder anymore, but I saved a few yesterday and I don't know where they went...

I checked in the icon "messages" and it will show me all of my messges, but not the saved ones....can anyone tell me where to access them now? .
    06-14-12 10:49 AM
    Type 'Saved messages' while on the home screen.

I found mine that way and also in applications - saved messages as you said.
    06-14-12 11:03 AM
    I checked in the icon "messages" and it will show me all of my messges, but not the saved ones....can anyone tell me where to access them now? .
    Once here, press the BB button to bring up the menu. Scroll down until you see View Saved Messages.
    06-14-12 11:58 AM
    Have you checked to make sure your "saved message" folder is not hidden. Click menu button ( BB emblem ) and go to hide icon and unhide
    06-14-12 12:08 PM
    Saved Messages is like its own Messages folder/application. It has it's own icon. You can find it by typing "Saved" in Universal Search as someone already said, or if you're using keyboard shortcuts, the shortcut is "v".
    06-14-12 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD