Ok, I looked on here & didn't find anything addressed prior, so forgive me if I just didn't see it & am reposting a question already addressed here.

E-mail: I have 4 e-mail accounts. When I hit compose, it defaults to one I'd rather not use. I can hit the drop down key & choose one of the other 3, but I'd rather have it default to the one I use most. I had no problems w/ this in the Curve. There was a place to set the default mail.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance
    09-03-10 11:44 PM
    Ok, I looked on here & didn't find anything addressed prior, so forgive me if I just didn't see it & am reposting a question already addressed here.

E-mail: I have 4 e-mail accounts. When I hit compose, it defaults to one I'd rather not use. I can hit the drop down key & choose one of the other 3, but I'd rather have it default to the one I use most. I had no problems w/ this in the Curve. There was a place to set the default mail.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance
    options/default services; try typing default in search screen on main menu.
    09-03-10 11:50 PM
    options/default services; try typing default in search screen on main menu.
    Thank you!!!! That helped. And for others who may refer to this later (b/c I did the search suggestion)... the route is: Options/Device/Advanced.

Thanks again so much
    09-04-10 12:09 AM
    That is in the BB 101 thread up in the How To section of the forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-10 12:24 AM
    That is in the BB 101 thread up in the How To section of the forums.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks for the reply - you're the one who tried to help me yest with that e-mail notification for different groups of contacts, right? Yeah, I've been through that menu, I find it's a little difficult to find stuff in sometimes. Besides, I had already located where I needed to find Options & Advanced, but everything in the Torch is a little newly placed & foreign to me - esp after spending a couple years getting to know the Curve inside/out. I'd completely forgotten about the amazingness of the Search function.

I'd been looking for hours, had seen several other questions similar on other forums (not just here) - with no answer, or with the Options/Advanced solution for other BBerry phones. I figured it was worth a shot to ask the users here, & it worked... so problem solved.
    09-04-10 12:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD