I downloaded the BB twitter app last night and the only way I can find it is to use the search function. I know it hasta be there someplace but dang if I can find it.

also, I am new to twitter. how many tweets will the app show? for instance, say if someone I follow does 100 tweets a day how many would show up on the app? if it is all 100, is there a way to limit it to the last 20 or so?

thanks,
    bob
    05-07-11 08:33 PM
    Is it in the downloads folder perhaps?
    05-07-11 09:22 PM
    nope, I looked there, it isn't in the 3rd party apps either
    05-07-11 10:26 PM
    Think it's a bug
    Last edited by CrackMachine; 05-07-11 at 11:18 PM.
    05-07-11 11:14 PM
    I downloaded the BB twitter app last night and the only way I can find it is to use the search function. I know it hasta be there someplace but dang if I can find it.

also, I am new to twitter. how many tweets will the app show? for instance, say if someone I follow does 100 tweets a day how many would show up on the app? if it is all 100, is there a way to limit it to the last 20 or so?

thanks,
    bob
    Go to app world and make sure its in your list of downloaded apps.

Also, the app gives you the option of how many tweets you want shown in the app's settings. I think it starts at 20, and goes up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-07-11 11:44 PM
    thanks for the replys.
    yes it is in my list of d/l apps, as crackmachine said it may be a bug.
    05-08-11 10:08 AM
    Is it possibly hidden? If it comes up when you search, there should be an icon somewhere. Hit the BB button and go to Show All. If it's not in there, I think you may have to uninstall/reinstall twitter.
    bobc4d likes this.
    05-08-11 10:34 AM
    Is it possibly hidden? If it comes up when you search, there should be an icon somewhere. Hit the BB button and go to Show All. If it's not in there, I think you may have to uninstall/reinstall twitter.
    thanks McStoner, that helped some. I unhid all and found "social feeds" and under the filter it is there, still no Twitter icon on its own. anyway, that is close enough for me.

thanks again,
    bob
    05-09-11 09:00 AM
    That's so weird. I just re-downloaded BB for Twitter after ditching UberSocial and the icon came up for me under the "All" pane. Try uninstalling and reinstalling it? What OS are you using?
    05-09-11 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD