Hi guys

Since about 2 updates ago my Whatsapp has not been working. If I download it from BB world the icon shows in my menu but when i click on it, it just freezes everything. i unfreeze it by holding the menu key and clicking home. Then it shows that whatsapp is open but if i try click it again, it does not freeze again it just does nothing.

When i download from the whatsapp/ota site the icon does not show at all. If i go to application management it shows whatsapp there but the icon is blank with a question mark.

I've tried installing/rebooting it many times and does not help.

When i go to software updates it says my current version is up to date 6.0 Bundle 2475

Help me guys
    09-04-13 12:40 PM
    Hi guys

Since about 2 updates ago my Whatsapp has not been working. If I download it from BB world the icon shows in my menu but when i click on it, it just freezes everything. i unfreeze it by holding the menu key and clicking home. Then it shows that whatsapp is open but if i try click it again, it does not freeze again it just does nothing.

When i download from the whatsapp/ota site the icon does not show at all. If i go to application management it shows whatsapp there but the icon is blank with a question mark.

I've tried installing/rebooting it many times and does not help.

When i go to software updates it says my current version is up to date 6.0 Bundle 2475

Help me guys

Can you tell us what the version is? Just below that line.

Have you ever updated your OS yourself, other than through a carrier update? It might be something to consider.
    09-05-13 02:04 PM