I got this notification and i have opened every app i have and still can't find of what it is do anyone have an idea?
    04-28-11 08:09 PM
    An update to an application you downloaded, the icon is generated from App World letting you know there's a new version out.
    acrogenesis likes this.
    04-28-11 08:23 PM
    Appworld/App update I think.
    acrogenesis likes this.
    04-28-11 08:25 PM
    that's what i thought but i opened every app(in appworld) to see if it said update, and nope nothing :S
    04-28-11 08:25 PM
    yea appworld update. one of your apps has been updated. go into appworld to find out which one.
    acrogenesis likes this.
    04-28-11 08:26 PM
    hmm perhaps i should do the alt+RST and see if that fixes it , thanks everyone.
    04-28-11 08:27 PM
    Check your 'messages' list. Should be in there as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-11 08:38 PM
    hmm perhaps i should do the alt+RST and see if that fixes it , thanks everyone.
    if anything, deleting the message from your message folder will get it to go away. but the app in appworld will or should still have the new star next to it. reminding you to update.
    04-28-11 08:47 PM
    Won't selecting it from your messages take you right to it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-29-11 12:21 AM
    it didn't show up in my message folder so i did a battery pull and it went away then i checked every app one by one in the app world after doing de RST and it was the last one... lol but it didn't say upgrade available or anything until i opened it.
    04-29-11 12:24 AM
    it didn't show up in my message folder so i did a battery pull and it went away then i checked every app one by one in the app world after doing de RST and it was the last one... lol but it didn't say upgrade available or anything until i opened it.
    what app was it for. theres another thread that someone is asking the same thing. it looks like an appworld update icon, but i have the feeling its an app specific icon.
    04-29-11 04:12 AM
    Appworld update. One of your apps has been updated. go into appworld to find out which one.
    04-29-11 06:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD