I have the charcoal or the black because it is my favorite. The white looks feminine and I would get tired of the color pretty quickly if I had it. The red is nice, but original is best in my opinion. What's your's?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-11 05:12 PM
    I think there's already 3 more threads identical to this.

Anyways, black.

Sleek, elegant, sexy, and ready for business.

Ive seen a white and red also, if I had a second choice it would be red.
    07-13-11 05:21 PM
    07-13-11 05:23 PM
    I've owned each color, but eventually settled on the black. I do love the white. (I do feel as if it is more of a feminine color, though. Haven't seen a guy with a white one yet. Haven't seen too many guys with white blakcberries in general.) I decided to part with it because it lost it's novelty to me. Then, I got the red torch. It was, um, different. Finally settled on the black. I felt some kind of way about matching the torch with the charging pod color scheme.

I'm resolved to thinking that blackberries should be black. I'll let my apple products come in white.

suself likes this.
    07-13-11 05:24 PM
    My order would be black, red, then white.

I agree with above poster, white seems a little feminine. I had a chance to change torch color when my torch bricked. Thought about getting white but didn't like how it looked when I saw it in person. I didn't choose red because I do not like phones that stand out. I do think the white iphone looks nice though.

07-13-11 08:15 PM
    had the white and it showed paint chips really bad, got rid of it for a black one. Pretty sure I'll always get black now
    07-13-11 08:17 PM
    currently rocking a vinyl decal...
    yellow and black...

well that's my fav mix...
    07-13-11 10:00 PM
    Charcoal look masculine
    07-13-11 11:17 PM
    once you go black....

no seriously, black looks best I think...
    07-14-11 05:11 AM
    I have the white and love it! Have had it several months and it looks as good as when it did the first day. Just wish the chrome piece around it was white also!
    07-14-11 07:30 AM
    Charcoal has a professional image...looks rich and sexy. Red is more casual and would be great with a StL Cards sticker on it. White is for others; not me.
    07-14-11 09:51 AM
    had the white and it showed paint chips really bad, got rid of it for a black one. Pretty sure I'll always get black now
    Oh no....really? I've been wanting a white or red Torch and was waiting to see about the Torch 2 coming out in red....then jumping on that thing!!!!
    Were you carrying yours nekkid or did you have it in a holster?
    07-15-11 03:54 AM
    Had Black devices for years & years, and so went red with the Torch. Love the colour now. I never holster it, have had it about 3 months and still the cover looks perfect. (Which probably means I will bounce it off concrete later today).
    07-15-11 04:05 AM
    I like the white for some reason I just like white bbs more, reed would have been cool if it was entirely red.

07-15-11 07:51 AM
    I like the red with the black trim. All my phones have be black before, It was time for a change.
    07-15-11 09:06 AM
    Black for me!
    Classy and sleek
    07-15-11 09:27 AM
    I Colorware'ed mine!

Glossy Grey & Silver!

Nathan
    07-15-11 10:54 AM
    I was thinking about getting the white one, switching it for my black. But I may just keep my current.
    07-16-11 12:57 PM
    I have the charcoal or the black because it is my favorite. The white looks feminine and I would get tired of the color pretty quickly if I had it. The red is nice, but original is best in my opinion. What's your's?

Mine is doody color. God, can you find something else to do with your time that post such amazingly inane questions? Moderator, why not just set up a section with 'stupid posts'. I know I am being mean spirited and cynical, but I look for useful info. It funny to me, questions that really need answering are lookd at by 500 people with one response, and a question like this gets dozens of responses. No wonder Apple and Google are eating us to pieces. Don't get me wrong, I'm a BB man until they take it from my cold dead hands, but the numbers don't lie. I am sure the people at RIM monitor this great site, perhaps useful information would help. People buy iPhones because they enjoy using them, black or white, take your pick. New colors are an excuse because engineering cannot provide what the market has voted for what they want with their wallets. Am I lying? We are now number 3.and even Microsoft is making headway, and that couldn't be more hellish than I could ever imagine. Windows in yourhand, it's enough on my computer. and BB is from the people that invented the category. So sad.
    07-16-11 04:11 PM
    I have a white blackberry and love it over the black or the red one.. Sadly I dropped it and see some chip parts around the white bezel on the screen.. And now heard Rogers is discontinuing the white torches.. Thatt sucks but lucky I got mine while I can

07-16-11 10:41 PM
    I have the white one.. I kinda wish I had the black one though.. but I'm sure I would say the same thing if I had the black one lol
    Amy wineBerry likes this.
    07-17-11 12:40 AM
    I've owned each color, but eventually settled on the black. I do love the white. (I do feel as if it is more of a feminine color, though. Haven't seen a guy with a white one yet. Haven't seen too many guys with white blakcberries in general.) I decided to part with it because it lost it's novelty to me. Then, I got the red torch. It was, um, different. Finally settled on the black. I felt some kind of way about matching the torch with the charging pod color scheme.

I'm resolved to thinking that blackberries should be black. I'll let my apple products come in white.

I am secure in my sexuality and a bloke, therefore will admit to havng a non-chipped white 9800 that I got a couple of weeks ago.

I am secure in my sexuality and therefore mustnt sulk, throw a huff or go into a frenzy at being told that my new white 9800 is feminine.

....I'll just cry instead!
    laollis likes this.
    07-18-11 10:06 AM
    I am secure in my sexuality and a bloke, therefore will admit to havng a non-chipped white 9800 that I got a couple of weeks ago.

I am secure in my sexuality and therefore mustnt sulk, throw a huff or go into a frenzy at being told that my new white 9800 is feminine.

....I'll just cry instead!
    Lol...no need for tears. As long as you're happy. I'm sure you look ultra manly when you have your phone out
    07-18-11 11:36 AM
    Geez does any torch owners use a case?? lol Doesnt matter what color you have

All jokes aside I have the black one But use agf grt case.
    07-18-11 02:31 PM
    Lol...no need for tears. As long as you're happy. I'm sure you look ultra manly when you have your phone out
    Ms WineBerry, you really know how to crush a mans grapes when he's down.

I'm going to have to buy a new case now and see if i can find someone to do the swap for me!

Geez does any torch owners use a case?? lol Doesnt matter what color you have

All jokes aside I have the black one But use agf grt case.
    Cases?

From what I've seen on the forums the cases dont fit all that well, which may lead to problems when you change phone orientation....
    07-18-11 04:53 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD