seriously? RIM tries to sell these? this phone.. if i can call it that is a mess.
    You mean that POS that you bought and stuck with?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 05:18 PM
    People just do not understand what RIM is. I have not used a Blackberry since a quick try when the 9700 launched. I have had numerous Android devices and every iPhone except the original. Due to additional travel with my job, I decided I needed a keyboard to crank out long emails. This weekend, I picked up a Torch and I think it is the perfect communication device. I instantly felt right at home with the device. Hopefully the next year they will complete the browser upgrades with devices that have more power, but as far as a quick, effective communication tool, nothing beats it. I will still carry my iPhone for the browsing experience and to entertain me on airplanes, but nothing works like a Blackberry to quickly reply to emails and texts. I have made it my main line and cannot wait until the Torch 2 is launched.

My only Blackberry complaint for what I need is that they still do not support Exchange natively. I think at this point it would be a good business move as more and more companies move away from the BES (I realize there is BESX, but I think a lot of companies, like mine, just don't want to be bothered with it).
    04-12-11 05:28 PM
    I agree, the 9800 is a POS
    I use it everyday
    Combination of touch and physical keyboard rocks
    Decent sized screen rocks
    WINNING!!!
    04-12-11 06:52 PM
    He wants adobe flash a 5 inch screen and a battery life of 30 minutes. Now that's a great phone. Who actually uses a phone to you know communicate with people? he'd rather sit around and play with his phone and determine how many mega flops he can get out of it. Or how to root the device using a Ti-99/4A and bragging on the internet about how cool he is. Because nothing says awesome like a guy fingering his large slabby phone.
    Last edited by mullrat; 04-12-11 at 08:48 PM.
    04-12-11 08:41 PM
    yeah... i love my torch ! no doubt about it !
    04-13-11 03:28 AM
    POS-- post of stupidity. hahaha.
    This guy is hilarious. Throws in his 2 cents, leaves, and then has a bunch of people-- analyzing his words, analyzing what he may have meant, how he must have felt, why he may be frustrated.... who gives a crap???!!!!!
    lol :-)

Blacklatino likes this.
    04-13-11 05:33 AM
    Doesn't seem the OP was asking for help. He's venting... I guess. I personally don't agree with him. So uh, get another phone? ...

04-13-11 06:15 AM
    POS-- post of stupidity. hahaha.
    This guy is hilarious. Throws in his 2 cents, leaves, and then has a bunch of people-- analyzing his words, analyzing what he may have meant, how he must have felt, why he may be frustrated.... who gives a crap???!!!!!
    lol :-)

LOL. I see you did not get the memo. We like to create a warm wholesome environment for lost Blackberry souls here on CrackBerry.

**** with it! I'll get the gasoline can and you grab the matches.
    04-13-11 08:38 AM
    Accepted this guy did a stupid thread. But people saying he's trolling with nearly 300 posts makes me wonder.
    Just so you know, post count means nothing when it comes to trolling.

The most successful trolls on websites tend to have high post counts.

Sometimes they even become moderators.......
    04-13-11 09:45 AM
    An old farmer I once knew said that some people like to find cow patties and stir 'em with a stick...causes heck of a stink!

One comment and three pages later we are still responding - the OP must be laughing and enjoying the stink.
    04-13-11 09:59 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD