- CrackBerry Newbie
- 2 Posts
what to buy a used 9800 verses a new 9320 for a new buyer???
I am a new cel phone buyer. Want to use it to replace my Daytimer Want to buy BB to sync calendars with my Playbook. and use the WiFi feature. Phone calls not so important
Can buy a 9320 prepaid for 170 new or a 9800 secondhand
What do you suggest is my best course of action
- CrackBerry Abuser
11-27-2012, 08:53 PM #2
- 224 Posts
I have the 9320 bridged to my Playbook. I'd go with the 9320 if you like the form factor and need to have wifi hotspot capability. The 9800 has better screen and camera and wasn't designed to be "low end" like the 9320. But I'd always go for the updated 7.1 OS and hardware internals that go along with it, even over the "high end" build and parts of the older 9800.
- By lauderdale75 in forum Verizon WirelessReplies: 9Last Post: 12-26-2010, 10:57 AM
- By secretagentberry in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 20Last Post: 12-16-2009, 10:05 PM
- By wallywest in forum BlackBerry Bold 9000Replies: 14Last Post: 02-03-2009, 12:13 PM
- By iRace559 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 22Last Post: 01-15-2009, 09:33 AM
- By adamthedad in forum IntroductionsReplies: 16Last Post: 09-26-2008, 04:32 AM