So, I have had my BlackBerry for almost a month now, and I have been loving it. But recently, I have been having some technical difficulties with my browser. For some reason, whenever I go onto the internet, I cannot see the words. I do not know why, and could really use some help! Please.
    06-08-11 01:25 AM
    This has been an issue with some of the torchs and the latest "official" releases from carriers. I believe everyone that had it before the latest leak of .576 has said it is now fixed.
    06-08-11 07:47 AM
    So, I have had my BlackBerry for almost a month now, and I have been loving it. But recently, I have been having some technical difficulties with my browser. For some reason, whenever I go onto the internet, I cannot see the words. I do not know why, and could really use some help! Please.
    Havn't seen this issue since .546, but when it happens, battery pull resolves it until it rears it's head again.
    06-08-11 07:49 AM
    I saw this issue on .526 and .546 actually. Now on .570 and it hasn't happened to me again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-11 08:55 AM
    I had it on the earlier .5xx builds and went back to .486. I just tried .576 for the helluvit and I haven't seen it. Yet. The Crackberry mobile display bug is still there, but that's vastly less annoying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-11 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD